X: Surprise

[Yuri's POV]

Yena has been acting strange lately. She doesnt ask me for help that much anymore. I'll admit that I miss her hugging me whenever I come back. Then when she tells me something about her every night. But now she stays outside most of her nights so I dont get to see her that often anymore. I dont know what kind of job she has but i'll just have to trust her.

"What are you thinking?" Goeun said as she kept me company in the house. I looked around our small room then looked at her. So this is how Yena and I looks like, it seems much bigger when i'm with Yena though. "Yena"

"Well ... Yuri actually she's-"

Ring ... ring

Ring ... ring

A phone. Am I hearing that right or is that a phone? I gave Goeun a look but she was holding her phone. It was in her hand and not ringing. The phone kept on ringing.

"Yuri, do you have a phone?" I shaked my head. I told her to help me find the noise. After a few minutes we found it inside the drawer. To be specific we found two phones inside Yena's drawer.

One was ringing so I picked it up. Then the caller stopped calling. I opned the phone and it surprisingly has no password or whatsoever.

"Is this ... Yena's phone?" I'm not sure but it might be. I searched for any information about the owner but there were no pictures and the wallpaper was set on default. I opened her contacts and it only had four people.

Eggy, Ms. Kim, Smiley and Yuri ♡

"Is this Yena's?" I slowly nodded. Eggy must be Juri cause she told me that's what she call's her. Then I think smiley is her friend from her night job. I have no idea who Ms. Kim is then i'm pretty sure that my name is Yuri. But I dont have a phone.

"Do you know where Yena works at night?" Goeun kept on looking at the phone but she found nothing. She shaked her head. I looked at the calls and it was only Juri who's kept on calling her. I didnt want to look at the messages so I just turned it off.

"Uhhh ... maybe we can call one of her friends?" I opened the phone and called smiley. She wasnt answering so I decided to stop for a bit. "Why'd you stop?"

"She's with Yena and I bet they're confused right now"

On the other side [Yena's POV]

"Poopy? ... You're somehow calling me" I went and searched my bag but it wasn't there. Maybe I left it at home or maybe someone stole it. Or maybe it fell out of my bag then someone picked it up. "Dont pick it up yet. I promised Ms. Kim that I wont answer some strangers call"

"What do you want me to do?" She gave me her phone and I just stared at it. Later on the person stopped calling. I gave Smiley her phone back.

Who has my phone? Where did I leave it? Why is the person calling smiley?

Back to [Yuri's POV]

I called the phone again. But the result was the same as earlier.

"We can ask Juri. I bet she's still at the store" we went to the store bringing the two phones with us. I still tried to call smiley but she didnt answer.

"Good da- Yuri? Yena's not here" I know that. She's in her night job right now. I just wanna know where that place is. "Do you know how to contact her? Or where her job is"

"Of course you can call her phon- I mean no. She's never told me her job" Juri is lying I could see it all over her face. "Juri ... please help us find Yena"