XII: Run

[Chaewon's POV]

No matter how hard I tried to hide knowing about where Yena is. They'll eventually find out.

Ring ring ... ring ring

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to Jeju island"

"Good"
"You already know what to do right?"

"Yup. Go to the hospital and ask for Dr. Yoo and she'll give me the papers"
"Then that's it"

"You can stay there for a while if you want"

"Really?!"
"Thank youu"

"But i'll be expecting you here in two weeks"
"You also have to catch up on your lessons"

"Dont worry. I will"
"Thank you appa!"

"No problem"
"Be safe. I'll call you again later"

I went on and sat on my seat. I looked outside the window and it was a great day to go to Jeju. I turned off my phone and slept. I woke up and we were already here. I later on checked our group chat. It kept on dinging the whole time.

Jeju island. That means ... they found out about Yena being here!? But I specifically told her not to give out her number to anyone. This cant be happening! What if they come here and make Yena remember everything. It will be such a mess, I have to protect her. The same thing cant happen again.

But first I need to go to the hospital and do what appa told me to. I went to the hospital and everyone greeted me just like before.

I went straight to Dr. Yoo's office almost everyone here knows me already that's why I can just walk inside.

"Dr. Yoo ..." She was fixing her papers then looking at the screen. Then she looked at me. "Ms. Kim Chaewon, I didnt expect you to come this early"

"I just wanted to finish my mission early" she gave me a nod then smiled. She took an envelope and gave it to me. "Tell your father that this isnt finished yet. But we'll send the other papers by next week"

"Alright. Thank you" I left the office and went to our house here. It had a clear view of the sea which always amazed me.

I decided to text Juri if she called anyone in particular.

Takahashi Juri (Yena)

Hey:

:???

Do you remember what I told you?:

:the one about my number??

Yeah:
Did you call anyone?:

:how did you know?
:youre not a stalker are you?

No:
I just know:
so ... who'd you call?:

:the owner of a cafe
:she offered me a house and a phone
:but I refused

Good:

:who are you?
:why do you keep on chatting my friend?
:why did you give her a phone?
:I could report you to the police
: sorry
:that was Yuri

No prob:
Bye:

Its confirmed Hyewon found Yena. When she said owner of a cafe, I already knew it was her. Now I have to make sure she doesnt know anything.