VI: Art study

I walked towards the tattoo place where I got my tattoo. People were staring at me but I ignored them.

"Yah! Poopy! What are you doing here?" Smiley face was sitting and giving someone a tattoo. "First of all, I dont like poopy. Why do you even call me that?"

"When we first met, you smelled like one" well ... whatever. "Whatever, secondly I'm here to tell you that I want to learn your art"

"You want to learn what!?" she shouted making all these people look at me. "I want to learn how to do tattoos"

I heard from them last time that this job may not pay monthly but if I do a good job they'd pay me big. Plus ... I think working at the convenience store isnt enough. Yuri has three jobs while I have one. I'm gonna prove to her that i'm my own person and that I wont be dependent on her anymore.

"Yahh, dont shout at poopy. She said she wants to learn, why stop her? You said those exact words before just like her" thankfully the guy who gave me a tattoo supports my idea. "Bu-but ... poopy isn't-"

"You have to teach her. No but's!!!" He patted my head. "Dont worry, i'll make sure you learn and earn money" he left me with smiley face.

"So ... I guess your my teacher now. What's our first lesson?" She looked at me and shaked her head. "Does your Yuri friend know about this? Poopy I swear if I get in troub-"

"You wont get in trouble, I'll only come here at night and no Yuri doesnt know anything. I'll tell her when the time comes" she might think that this is a bad idea. But i'm confident that if I learn, one day I could make this as a living.

//////////////////

"Poopy!" I hit Juri's shoulder. She knows about my training as a tattoo artist as she also knows my nickname. Now she's crazily calling me that. "Stop saying that. It isnt funny anymore"

"Then ... what should I call you?" This Juri is such an ughhh!!! "Call me Juri, Takahashi Juri"

"Okay, from now on i'm Choi Yena and your Takahashi Juri" she swapped our nametags. Then she went closer to me and whispered. "Your still poopy"

Later on after my shift I went straight home. Surprisingly Yuri was still here.

"You're here. I'm leaving now, see you" she left and went to her restaurant job.

I quickly changed my clothes and took my bag of tattoo materials. I've been doing this for the past week and Yuri hasn't been suspecting a thing.

She thinks I go home early and just sleeps or whatever. But i'm not, i'm ... training, learning art. And one day i'll become a famous tattoo artist.

"Oh ... poopy's here" Jason said as I entered the place. Since i've been coming here everyday, everone practically knows me.

"So, do you think you're ready?" I slowly nodded. This is the day where i'll actually put a tattoo on someone. It's like a test before I actually get to be one of them.

"Of course she's ready! I trained her really well ... she's my best student!" Smiley face said as she placed her arm around my shoulders. I removed her arm and pushed her lightly. "Yah! I'm your only student. And i'm not sure if I can do it"

"You will be great. Remember,  it's just like we practiced. But Big B who's the unlucky person?" By that she means, the person i'm gonna put a tattoo on. "You"