XLIX: She ...

"Dont worry she'll be fine, as long as her vitals stay the same. She's bound to wake up later on" she didnt look at me or anything and just stared at Yena unnie.

"How would you know? What if she doesnt even want to wake up anymore" She held Yena unnie's hand and rested her head on the bed.

"Firstly, you probably didnt know but i'm a doctor. But my dad is too protective for me to do anything. That's why I know that she'll be okay. And if she doesnt want to wake up then ... I dont know. I'll just believe that she'll wake up even if it takes months or even years, i'll just be here" she didnt move but I know that she was listening to me.

We were quiet for a few minutes. I just sat quietly on a monobloc chair that I found in the corner. Yuri just kept her postion and stared at Yena's hand.

I couldnt handle the screaming silence anymore. So I decided to maybe get to know a few things about Yuri. We werent that close so I thought to make use of this time and maybe be friends.

"Yur-"

"Since you're here, i'll just go visit the other room. Oh and in case you were wondering. I already paid for all the hospital bills" but ... she stood up and walked.

"Where are you going?" she sighed and finally faced me. "Yujin" what does she have to do with ... oh no! I hope it's not what i'm thinking.

"Wait ... i'll join you" I stood uo and went to her. As she lightly pushed me. "Stay with Yena unnie. You havent been alone with her yet. You can visit Yujin after I go back" I just gave her a nod.

I sat down and just looked at Yena unnie. This is my first time really looking at her after three years. She hasnt changed but her wounds are still healing.

Seeing Yena unnie again, I dont really know what i'll do if something terrible happens to her. And after what Yuri said that just means that she's with Yujin.

How can she possibly have an accident on paragliding!? We've been doing that for years! I mean ... how!? I cant even imagine this happening. And with Yujin! Why is Yujin into this!?

I get that Yena unnie mustve wanted to re-live a few of her happy memories again. I guess that Yujin is the only one she could call and be assured. She knows that I wouldnt join her. And that Hyewon would probably be a bit annoying for her to be free.

Free, yup that's it. She wants to be free, from her past and everything.

I just stayed with Yena unnie for half and hour before the door finally opened.

"Chaewon unnie! Yujin ... she ..." After those words that Yuri said. I ran as she pointed me to the room where Yujin was.

///////////

We were now running to the surgery room. I told them that i'd be joining in doing her surgery. Yujin's vitals were becoming abmormal. In this rate she could have a 50:50 chance.

"Yujin-ah! You can do this, we can survive this. Stay strong okay!" She wouldnt answer me of course but i'll do my best to help save her.

[Yuri's POV]

Days later ...

I dont wanna talk about what happened to Yujin. It's still a shock for me. So ... Yena unnie's family came yesterday that's why I took that as an opportunity to leave and collect my thoughts.

Chaewon unnie was still in the hospital and just like me, she was also having a hard time. I dont really want to you know ... do anything that could possibly affect her more.