XLII: Summer Plans

[Yujin's POV]

"Yahhh ... Wonyoung-ah, would you help me with this?" I showed her my homework as she sat in front of me. "Might I remind you unnie. You're older than me" I looked at my paper and just shaked my head.

I focused myself on school ever since we came back from Japan. I havent kept in touch with most of my friends since I know they're all gonna be busy.

It's been years now and I cant believe i'm still in school. Wonyoung goes to the same school as me which i'm very thankful. She's been helping me with almost everything.

"Wonyoung-ah~" She motinoned me to go away as she continued to do her own homework. "Wonyoung~" she looked at me and shaked her head.

"Have you ever tried studying on your own?" I dont know, maybe. I mean, why study on my own? When she's right next to me!? She could help me better than anyone, and she knows that.

"Nope, so please help me with this" she motioned me to go away and continuesly shaked her head. "I promise that this will be the last time" she sighed and gave me a small smile.

"That's what you said last time" she continued to smile at me then she frowned at continued what she was doing. "But this time is different ..." she just ignored me.

"I-I'll ..." what should I say? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She looked at me. "You will?" umm ...

"I'll ... I'll ... I'll treat you" she giggled. "No thanks" wha-what!? But this is an important homework. What other idea ... what!?

Treat her food ... uhhhh, Buy her a puppy? A cat? ... give her money? No, she'll get mad at me for that. uhhhhhhhh ... should I do her homework as well? But how would I do that? I cant even do my own homework.

Uhhhhhhh ... what would she like? Buy her stuff? Maybe? What kind of stuff? A teddy bear? ... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

"I'll do anything you want" she let go of her pen and smirked at me. I could see the evil in her eyes. Who knows what kind of horrible stuff she'd make me do. But who cares ... in school it's all about survival.

"Anything?" I nodded and gave her an awkward smile. We stared at each others eyes as I just smiled at her. "Okay" yessss!!! I really need help with this one.

"I promise that this will be the last one" she clicked her toungue. Then she continued what she was doing. I dont know how I would survive school anymore. But since summer break is just around the corner, i'm just finishing everything.

She suddenly packed her stuff and stood up. I just stared at her for a moment. "Are you leaving already? ... cause I thought we were gonna-"

"Yeah I remember, i'm just gonna go and do something real quick" I slowly nodded as she left. Do something? Hmmm ... maybe she also has school work to do. Or is she leaving me here!? Maybe she's running away, I cant let this happen.

I silently followed her. And surprisingly the "thing" that she was gonna do is, go to the restroom and pee. But why did she pack up her stuff though?

I felt her pack up her things as I hid from her. She went back to where we were and looked for me.

"Wonyoung-ah, let's go" she turned to me and nodded while giving me a smile. She packed her stuff and followed me. "Unnie ... I think I have an idea on what you can do for me" I tilted my head and gave her a smile.

"What is it?" I'll do anything as long as it's 'safe' and it wont harm or embarrass me in any way. "I want you to spend your whole summer with me and you'll pay for everything that I want to do" she said so casually as if I were a billionaire.