XXVII: Paper planes

I went home normal after all that happened. I'm not mad or sad about Yuri saying sorry. I'm actually excited, Yuri wont be able to resist talking to me anymore.

/////

Tuesday: Day 1

I woke up around 4:13 am and got myself ready then went to their house as early as I could. It was still a bit dark but just like yesterday, I waited in front of their door.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing Yuri. She looked surprised but tried to ignore me. "Where are you going?"

"Not your business" she saidbas she just stood at the door. "If you dont tell me, I might as well just follow you around the whole day" she went inside and closed the door.

After a few minutes Wonyoung opened the door and told me that Yuri will stay home today.

Wednesday: Day 2

I went there early again, I know she's planning to leave but it was already 6:00 am. I knocked a few times before she finally opened the door. "Aren't you leaving? It's already a bit late"

"I saw you waiting at the door, so no" she slamed the door. I waited the whole day outside just to see if she'll go out, but no.

Thursday: Day 3

When I was on my way to their house I saw her walking, so I quickly stopped the car and honked at her. "Yul!!! Come in, i'll drive you there"

She continued walking. "No thanks". And of course being me, I followed her to wherever place she was going.

She went to a convenience store and bought a few snacks. Then she went back to their house. "YURI!!!" She looked at me for a while, I took that opportunity to leave the car and run to her.

"Unnie ..." I grabbed her and wrapped her in a hug. "I know that you have a reason to avoid me but remember that if you need someone i'll always be here" I let her go as she stood frozen at the door.

"What are you waiting for? Go inside" I smiled as I watched her go inside.

Friday: Day 4

This may be my last day waiting at the door. Everything just becomes boring, I have to do something crazy to get her to talk to me.

The door opened, I thought it would be Yuri but it was Minju. She sat next to me as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"You've been persistent AHAHAH" we both laughed at the idea that I just sit here for the whole day. "Is Yuri inside?" She nodded.

"She actually talked to us yesterday. And since you're waiting here she decided to stay in her room. We just bring her food, she told us that she wont be leaving the house (or her room) anymore" That means I have to do Plan B.

"Does that mean she wont be going out anymore? Are you sure she'll stay in her room" she nodded. "I'm sure, she hasn't left since a few days ago"

This is the perfect situation to do Plan B.

Saturday: Day 5

I went straight to Yiren's house. Her grandmother was a bit surprised to see me but we're in good terms now.

It was my first time entering Yiren's room and it was pretty big. I quickly went to the window and looked if Yuri is in her room. But I unfortunately cant see if she's there or not.

"What do you want me to do?" she said while sitting at her bed. "Nothing. I just need your window" I stared at her for a while.

"Actually ... can you help me make paper planes" she gave me a nod then took the pieces of paper.