- start ; ice cream pop

"Urgh its so very hot right nown" Lami said whilst fanning herself using her hand, satisfied at the small amount of air.

"Well said" Jisung sat beside the girl; also fanning himself.

getting enough of the hotness, the girl stood up.

"Can you turn the air conditioner into its coldest temperature?" Lami pointed at the aircon who is producing much wind yet the room is still hot, the cons of not cleaning the aircon.

"Its already in its coldest temperature idiot" the male said glaring at the girl beside him. Lami just rolled her eyes and stood up to get a cold water as Jisung followed, also to get a cup of cold water.

Both opened the fridge and saw a chocolate ice cream pop.

"steal this and I'll tell Tyong oppa what you did" Lami glared at the boy as he did the same.

"who cares? if you'll tell him then I'll do the same to Eunnie noona, you lost her novel remember?" Jisung said all proud, he knew she will get scared of Koeun.

both of them were immersed in the fight for the innocent ice cream pop, not realizing the fridge door open and continued to consume big amounts of electricity.

Lami took the ice cream within a second and ran upstairs to her shared room with Ningning. "Too bad I already got it" she shouted from afar as Jisung is still standing stiffly to process what just happend.

As soon as he picked up the situation, he ran upstairs before banging Lami and Ningning's shared room, he scrunched his nose as it didn't bulge a bit.

"I'm gonna tell Noona that you lost her favorite novel!!" He shouted and banged the door which made Lami lose control over the door knob and accidentally opened the door.

She got startled and ran under her bed and hid. Jisung ran inside to find Lami and saw a pink slipper under the bed, he smirked and slowly walked towards it. 

'pabo Lami-yah, neomu neomu paboya' he thought

"Kim Sungkyung you better hide carefully" He said creepily and held Lami's feet tightly, trying to get her out under the bed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA JISUNG YOU IDIOT" Lami shouted as she is holding onto one stand of the bed and the ice cream on her pocket.

poor ice cream.

Jisung didn't gave up and went under the bed to reveal a haggard looking Lami who is currently holding her pocket tightly.

"You idiot!! Give me the ice cream!!" Jisung shouted and attempted to grab Lami's hands as the girl was struggling to get out of the bed. She succeeded and ran to the bunk of the bed, which is hers.

"You cannot steal it stick boyHAHAHAHHAHA" she laughed hysterically and waved the ice cream.

Jisung struggled to get out of the bed and as soon he finally got up, he ran to the bunk and grabbed Lami's foot, again.

"tHIS SHALL BE THE END OF THE WAR! gIVE ME THE ICE CREAM OR ELSE ILL MAKE YOU FALL FROM UP THERE" Jisung threatened still grabbing Lami's foot. And the stubborn Lami that she is, she answered "NEVER"

"you leave me no choice young lady" the male smirked and dragged the girl's foot to make her fall off the bunk, but instead, Lami held Jisung's shirt while falling which made both of them fall and made a loud thud.

the ice cream? melted and destroyed. The poor ice cream got melted in the middle of the bickering and for worst, it got squished in the middle of Lami and Jisung's chests as they fell off the bunk, earning a very very obvious chocolate stain.

at that second, they knew they'll be dead meat.

Doyoung decided to visit the babies' dorms and headed to the fridge where he left his chocolate ice cream but found no trace of it inside, and for worst, the fridge door is still open.

His eyes went wider than owl and smoke of anger flew up to his ears. He knew who would dare to steal his precious ice cream. And so, he ran upstairs to Lami and Ningning's room and found Jisung on top of Lami who are both sweating.

"wHAT DID YOU PUNKS DO?!" Doyoung fumed in anger which made the two stand up straightly, then, an ice cream fell from their stained shirts.

both stared at each other for a split second before mumbling, "we're dead"

the maknaes are lowering their head and faced each other, as if they were talking through their minds. Lami glared the male as his eyes widened and mouthed 'you also have a fault at this'

Doyoung ran his hands on his hair, grabbing them tightly. He then faced the two who were stiff and still.

He took a deep breath and........i don't think I need to explain further, its already obvious anyways.

"JABDJDKKDNFKXLOSORIRIFIJFNF"

these were all the two heard as Doyoung still keeps on nagging, they both looked at each other and chuckled.

They suffered enough just to get a nagging man infront of them? There's no way they would like it but they were, they enjoyed watching him nag like a mom who saw their kids playing mud.