- four seasons

SPRING

Lami walked down the center of the trees where they were blossoming.

everything feels great. no interruptions and such.

"ooooh a petal" she muttered and picked a small petal on the ground.

she didn't realize a person is taking a picture of her accidentally. she looked up and saw a man pointing a camera at her. her brows knitted and walked towards him, tapping his arm.

he looked up and noticed a girl is giving him a brow raised.

"uhm miss? what can I do for you?" he said.

"could you please delete that photo of me? its creeping me out that you are taking a photo of me without my consent" Lami said eyeing him from head to toe.

"uhm okay" he awkwardly said and scrolled in his camera.

he scratched his nape as he realized he is indeed taking a picture of her.

"im sorry if I accidentally took a picture of you miss, it was just a mistake. im deeply sorry" he bowed after he deleted those. she nodded and walked away with the petal she picked.

"jisung-ahhh!! come here!" his bestfriend called him as he ran towards him with his camera. the two parted ways.

Jisung took a peek at his camera to post some of his perfect shots, after awhile, he saw Lami's picture and unconsciously smiled.

"I didn't even got her name"

meanwhile.....Lami is smiling widely as she got the name of Jisung.

"jisung? cool name, I hope I would meet him soon"

SUMMER

Lami took her phone and wallet as she walked on the same path last Spring.

She unknowingly smiled when she saw Jisung on one of the trees, taking some pictures of nature.

she walked infront of the trees and posed as he took pictures, not realizing Lami is infront posing.

he looked up to be greeted by the same person who he accidentally took picture of.

she walked towards him and waved her hand, "nice meeting you here" she said.

"hi again" Jisung said and Lami smiled, she took out her hand hoping for a handshake.

he took out his and shaked her hands.

"im Lami" Lami said making Jisung smile, "im Jisung, nice meeting you again."

the two smiled at each other and talked for awhile. in the middle of the day, the two got close and took multiple pictures of themselves.

they didn't realize the admiration in their eyes as they would stare at each other.

AUTUMN

the two once again met up in the same location, both holding boxes.

"Hi Ji!!" Lami called as he turned his head to be greeted by Lami, wearing nice and decent clothes.

"Hi Lam!!" he called back.

"for you" two said at the same time. they laughed at their syncing voices and handed their gifts.

"happy thanksgiving Ji!" Lami greeted and hugged the boy.

"happy thanksgiving too!" he greeted back.

"guess what's inside" she said and wiggled her brows making the older chuckle.

he opened it and saw InstaX Camera with templates beside it. he smiled really wide and hugged the girl as she smiled, her heart beating fast.

"thank you very much" he mumbled and she patted his back.

"now open mine" Jisung said and tapped the box Lami is holding.

she slowly opened it and saw a pink necklace with a petal as a pendant. she looked at him wide eyed and smiled really wide before giving him a peck on the cheeks.

his heart beated really fast but just disregarded it. "thank you very much!" she giggled and hugged him.

WINTER

its now snowing as Lami walked towards the same location where her and Jisung would often meet up.

she knew she liked him, even tho it is just a small amount of time.

with her big jacket, longsleeves, jeans, earcuffs and gloves, she is still pretty.

she looked everywhere but found no trace of Jisung in it.

she sighed and sat down on a nearby bench, her cheeks puffed and lips pouting.

she saw random pink petals on the floor and decided to follow it due to her curiosity.

she passed by a tree where they first met, a note was sticked there.

'follow the thread with petals' it says.

and being that curious cat that she is, she followed.

it led her towards a small space surrounded with some polaroids and printed pictures.

she spotted a picture of her when they first met, she is crouching on the ground picking a pink petal.

she giggled and watched the beautiful scenery she is seeing right now.

then a huge picture was plastered on a tree, it has a note.

'can I confess? pick my picture if yes then pick your picture if no' it says.

she know where this would go and took Jisung's candid photo that she took last Summer.

Jisung suddenly poofed out of nowhere infront of her and gave her a picture.

its their picture, but it has a note behind it.

'I love you, do you love me too?'

she looked at him and nodded. he smiled really widely and hugged the girl tightly.

"I love you too" she whispered and then snow started falling on them.

crazy how the Four Seasons helped them grow their own love.