end ; album

Lami woke up, her head feeling heavy and so as her chest.

She slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by a white ceiling, she looked at her side and saw someone she wouldn't expect to appear.

"J-ji?" She muttered, mouth still dry.

He looked at her and smiled widely, showing his gums.

"You're now awake" he said and caressed her hair.

He slid her missing slipper on her foot as he smiled at her. His Cinderella is it?

"Am I still dreaming?"

"No, not anymore." He said and hugged her but got stopped by a big photo album on her chest.

She noticed the album as her eyes went wide. She took it and sat up.

"Do you know this?" Jisung asked as she slowly nodded.

"All are dreams, this is the book who gave me a hint about my dreams. and us." He took a look as she scrolled each page.

"Wait, isn't this the moon? That time I confessed at you back at the dreams?" She nodded.

"This album is surely dedicated to us and our journey on our dreams while we're on coma"

"But who put it there? I can't remember seeing you have a big album at your chest when you fainted"

Both got into confusion, wondering who is behind all of this.

"Look, there's a book mark" Jisung pointed at one string at the blank page at the back.

"Each dreams you encounter are the lives of the people who were part of your generation, guess which is yours and which is theirs." Lami read the passage on the bookmark.

"What does this mean?" Jisung asked.

"I don't know but as long we are together, we can work things out"

"Then shall we start again?"

"We shall"

They interwined their pinkies and hugged tightly.

"Let's make our relationship last longer than wine"