- computer shop

Chenji and Lami are talking as they walked on the hallway, their bags on their shoulders.

Many called these trio, ChenLaJi.

They are known for their mix personalities and close bond. Since elementary until their senior high, they are still one.

Chenle is actually known for being rich, talented and a vocal power house. He is first discovered by Lami infront of her house, playing with their dog. After a few weeks, they got really close, thanks for Lami's instict to befriend Chenle.

Jisung is known for his dancing skills and visuals. He is indeed handsome. He is also an introvert, an introvert, I mean not talking to other ppl, just himself and his friends. Many girls swoon over him, good thing Lami is there to stop the girls. He became part of the squad because of Lami, the girl defended Jisung back when a group of girls tried to get his number. The boy became friends with her instantly as she is bubble and kind.

And lastly, Lami. She is known to be the IT GIRL in their school as she is really famous due to her looks, acting, and modelling skills. Many boys also swooned over her yet she rejected them all kindly. She is the muse in their school and the prince? there's no prince, she is a prince and a muse herself. She is sometimes an introvert and most times an extrovert. She first met Chenle and then Jisung, she is the bridge of their trio.

Chenle being the total extrovert, Jisung being the total introvert and Lami being an ambivert. A perfect trio indeed.

They arrived in the food court and as always, they sat together with Lami always in the middle.

They all took their own foods and placed it on the table to eat. They don't eat school foods as their parents don't allow them too.

Oh! And a fun fact:
their parents are also really close, to the point they would let their kids have their own houses to live together.

They ate their foods silently and as they finished, Chenle started talking.

"Hey guys, I wanna treat someone to the computer shop." He said.

The two frozed and suddenly eyed each other.

Games comes first, friendship? Nah.

Lami blocked Jisung as she faced Chenle.

"Ahhh you know Chenle-OPPA it would be great if you would treat me there, I could help you defeat our enemies. I'm a professional gamer too." She said, emphasizing the word OPPA, as she rarely addresses her friends oppa. She batted her eye lashes at him.

Chenle was about to speak when Jisung interrupted.

"You know HYUNG? It would be better if you play with me cause im a BOY, a girl is not enough to play and defeat our enemies in just a strike but I could do it" Jisung said and flashed his most angelic smile he could muster.

"Yeah right about that--" Chenle got cutted again by Lami.

"Oh nonono, do you know that I could make a 4 straight kills in just 2 minutes? I bet a CHICK boy can't do that like how I do." She said and raised both her brows.

Chenle stood up as he picked his bag, goimg to the exit with the two gamers following. He didn't care tho, its already normal for them.

"Don't listen to a SMALL KID hyung, a small kid can't defeat a 5 STAR RATED GAMER like me" Jisung said glaring at the girl beside him.

"A-ah Jisung o-oppa you know t-that I l-like you r-right? Saranghae" a random student made her way in between Lami and Jisung making the two get their heads even hotter.

"SHUT UP" they both exclaimed making the girl startle and froze. She cried and left.

The two are still tailing over Chenle. Lami clutched on Chenle's arm and kept whining on she should be the one to get a treat in the computer shop.

Jisung on the other hand, also did the same.

Chenle got enough and faced the two and shutted their mouths.

His Chinese friend showed up and he uncovered their mouths. The two were about to whine when Chenle talked.

"He will be the one I'm treating in the computer shop and not both of you now shut up and pay for your bills" he said.

"Hi I'm renjun" the other chinese said in korean.

The two just frozed in their places and felt dumbfounded.

The two Chinese left as they noticed the two not moving an inch.

They finally went back on their senses and stared at each other.

"YOU SCUMBAG" they both shouted and bickered again until they reached into their neighbourhood.