- photoshoot

Jisung who is known to be one of the best photographers is now preparing for a collaboration photoshoot with one of the NT Entertainment's models.

"are the lens and lightnings now prepared?" Jisung asked one of the staffs and they nodded.

after a few minutes of fixing, a tall girl made her way infront of the photoshoot.

she's dazzling, wearing neon high waisted skirt, black boots and black printed baggy shirt. her hair is tied in space buns and her makeup full of neon colors. if the description isn't enough for you to think she's dazzling then you seem to have a problem with her.

Jisung's mouth went agape and slapped his cheek to focus on his work.

"now miss NT, please pose for 3 seconds then next pose after it. okay?" he said and looked at the beautiful model.

she nodded and said "please just call me Lami, sunbaenim" politely.

Jisung nodded and adjusted his camera before finding a good angle to take a picture of her.

even tho in any angle she would do, she slays on it but he got a very high standards, specially from a big entertainment model.

Lami posed wearing her fierce expression and looked at the camera as if she would devour it soon.

he admitted she is great at it, she isn't a model for nothing.

and then after half an hour, they wrapped up the first part of the photoshoot to try the next one.

the next place to be taken would be in an elevator.

"staffs!! please adjust the lightnings and objects cause we'll begin the photoshoot after a few minutes" Jisung said and they all nodded.

Lami then came out wearing a black-white checkered fitted body suit paired with a black oversized ripped jeans and silver glittering timberlands, she also wore a bomb jacket complementing her wavy hair and dark make up.

Jisung stared at her, jaw dropped. is she a lost daughter of Zeus or what? he thought.

one of the staffs held his mouth back up, "sir, I know she's also beautiful" one male staff said making Jisung laugh in embarrassment.

his reaction is a first, he never reacts like that until now just from a specific person.

"o-okay so uhm Lami-ssi? move around freely inside the elevator as I would take random shots of you, understood?" he said and she nodded then bowed before going in the elevator.

she posed random poses and she nailed it. as expected from a trained model.

he would always smile while taking a picture gaining more confidence from the model.

"great!! now let's wrap up the photoshoot." Jisung said after an hour of photoshoot.

they all smiled at him and bowed, he bowed back and made his way towards Lami.

"this is a first"

"I know right, she really is good" the staffs talked.

Jisung tapped Lami's shoulders making her turn her head and look at him with a small smile.

"what is it sunbaenim?" she said.

"is it okay to set up another photoshoot next time? I really enjoyed working with you" Jisung admitted and scratched his nape.

"oh my goodness! its a pleasure to work with you next time sunbae! shall I give you my number?" she politely agreed and looked at him intently.

he nodded and took out his phone, she typed in her number.

"I need to go now sunbaenim! thank you for the hardwork!" she said as she bid goodbye to him.

he just smiled and waved back, smiling widely.