- PK

Lami smirked as soon as Jisung arrived in the restaurant.

He saw her and smiled, he sat beside her seat and both of his hands interwined with each other on the table before looking at her.

"When shall we start our plan?" He asked and she continued to smirk.

"How about tonight?" She said and stood up before leaving.

He smiled at the empty chair infront him.

"Our plan would be successful, I just know it" he mumbled under his breath before leaving the restaurant without buying anything.

"Ya ready now Sungkyung?" Jisung looked at her intensely as she nodded.

The two of them were inside the empty building, their heads on the table full of guns and bombs.

Yes, guns and bombs. The two were terrorists, well known ones yet nobody saw their real identities. PK terrorists it is.

"To where?" He asked and she pointed at one specific place.

"Realonda Moquette Builds?" He looked at her and she nodded.

"We could also get some beautiful moneys" Lami uttered and cliched her tongue.

"Good choice"

The two stared at each other before smiling creepily.

After a few minutes, they took some small sized guns in which they both invented together, and 5 rings in each hand, which is surprisingly their invented bomb which could ruin a whole building even tho its small.

They walked towards one of the empty rooms individually and changed their clothes.

"Use tuxedo!!" Lami shouted from one room.

"What? Why?" He shouted back as it echoed towarss her changing room.

"They're having a party" she shouted as a smile crept on her lips.

He chuckled before getting a tuxedo from one of the hangers hanging on a string.

He wore it and got his black neck tie. He combed his hair, slicked back making him look more 83929x handsome.

He got out and smiled proudly before attaching his earpeice and adjusted his neck tie.

Lami also walked put revealing a classy fitted red gown with her hair curled at the ends, she also applied make up to look more presentable.

She looked at him unamused before walking towards the taller and crouched down to the ground.

He looked at her confused but then realized she is tidying up his black shoes.

She stood up and said " always look presentable, from bottom to the top"

He smiled and walked out of the empty building, Lami followed suit.

They rode on a black ferrari they bought just a few days ago.

The ride went normal as usual and then they arrived.

They took the small knives behind them and hid it somehwere else in their outfits. Lami hid it in her heels, which would open once her finger print would be attached. Jisung hid it under his thick tuxedo that has a electric zipper that would just open once it would recognize if the chest is his or not.

They walked out hand in hand before walking in the party.

Lami smiled warmly as she sipped the wine, her arm clinging unto Jisung's as his eyes were looking at every place insode the huge ball room.

His eyes dropped unto the group of women winking at him, Lami saw them and smirked. She nudged Jisung and winked at him, "you know what to do" she mouthed and walked out.

He smirked before entertaining the group of women who were making their ways towards the man.

Whereas Lami is wandering around the ball room and saw a handsome man looking at her. She walked towards him and greeted with a soft smile.

"Hello I'm Kimberly from New York" she opened her palm, her other hand elegantly holding the wine.

He smiled back and recieved the handshake, "Kenneth Alexander from US"

She mentally smirked as they talked, he didn't realize that she removed one of her rings and hid it unto the vase of the table that they passed by.

4 rings left

Jisung on thw other hand is busy entertaining the women.

"So are you single?" One of them asked.

He gave them a smile before answering "no, im sorry but I already have a fiance"

Their brows knitted at the words he said.

Not realizing that he slid one ring inside the tray of cupcakes behind him.

And then after 3 hours of entertaining, the two bid goodbyes to their acquaintances.

Lami touched her earpeice and whispered "exit" before walking towards it.

Jisung nodded and also did the same.

The two met up outside and smiled.

"Where?" Lami first asked as Jisung opened the door of the car for her to come in.

They sat on the ferrari as Jisung looked at her smirking.

"Cupcake tray, dance floor, one of the chairs, behind the exit door and the CR" he said making Lami smile widely.

She hugged him and whispered "hotel room entrance, parking lot, electric room doorway and under one of the vases"

She let go and found Jisung grinning.

"This will be great" he said and turned the car on before leaving the venue.

4

3

2

1

A loud boom was heard all over the place they went as they drove away.

The two left with smirkd on their faces, feeling satisfied.

"The money?" Lami broke the happy silence making Jisung turn his head on her, one hand on the steering wheel and one on that stick in the middle which idk what it is called.

"Tomorrow, I know where they hid it and its in the safe place." He replied and continued to drive.

Contented smiles were flustered in their mouths.

"The PK terrorists once again dropped multiple bombs inside the Realonda Moquette Builds as their event is on going, almost all of the guests were found dead and some were injured--"