- oppa

Lami is busy practicing for her solo dance, covering BlackPink's Boombayah.

She's covered in sweat as she laid on the floor, after hours of practicing, by herself.

When suddenly, Jisung barged into the dance studio making Lami flinch.

"yAH!! wHAT THE HELL ARE DOING HERE HUH?!" Lami shouted as she is still drenched in sweat.

"is THIS ROOM YOURS? YOURS?! yOURS?! I DONT THINK SO now gEt out of my way and let me practice" Jisung replied, also shouting as he walked to the side to put his bag.

Lami stood up and sat on the side where Jisung's bag is also sitting.

She took her bottle of water and drank it. She scrolled through her insta to find herself some entertainment as the loud music is echoing throughout the room.

Half an hour later, Jisung ended his practice and decided to rest for awhile. He was about to grab his bottled water when he saw Lami drenched in sweat beside him, sleeping.

"She must be that tired" he mumbled. And as a concerned citizen that he is, he turned the AC high and sat beside his bag.

Lami furrowed her brows as she is trying to wake up. She reached out for her phone which is located on top of Jisung's bag. She grabbed the phone and plugged it to the speaker before getting her new shirt and wear it.

She didn't notice Jisung who is busy playing Mobile Legends and decided to take off her drenched tshirt beside the speaker, facing the wall and wore her black crop top.

She faced the front and saw Jisung who is still busy playing his game, her eyes went wide and covered her top using her hands.

"You saw me changing do you?!" Lami pointed at the innocent boy. He looked up and saw Lami wearing a croptop instead of a tshirt.

His ears went red as he defensively said "OH NO NO NO I DIDN'T IM BUSY PLAYING HERE IDIOT"

Lami squinted her eyes at the boy and stuffed her wet cloth inside her bag as she continued to practice.

"Oppa!!" She shouted with the music as she pointed to the mirror and continued dancing making the boy flinch.

'Oppa? Did she just call me oppa?' He thought and just shrugged him shoulders to continue his game.

"Boom boomba boomayah!" The music loudly chanted as Jisung can't focus on anything as it is so loud, you know what I mean? [insert Taeil]

The song ended quickly as Lami is now sitting on the floor, eyeing herself on the mirror.

She tried to make her expressions be more colorful in the song as she is sitting.

She did well on the other steps of the dance except the 'oppa' part since she isn't fond of doing aegyos.

She winked and made a gun motion infront of the mirror and said "oppa!!"

Jisung flinched again and saw the girl continuously winking and the mirror, looking crazy. He just rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his phone.

Lami isn't satisfied on her aegyo, so she decided to make a flying kiss and winked at the mirror and said "oppa!!"

Jisung groaned as he cringed on the girl's aegyo.

'fml' he thought.

Lami still isn't satisfied on her work so she decided to do the gun shot pose, wink and smile, then said "oppa!!" This time, its louder.

Jisung abruptly stood up and said "WHAT?!"

Whereas Lami gave Jisung a questioning look, also processing what the boy meant.

A second later, she got what he is saying and laughed.

"HAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHHA"

"I SAID WHAT?!" Jisung couldn't stop himself as he is following his instincts that Lami is calling him that's why she didn't stop calling oppa.

"Y-you HAHHAHAHAHAH YOURE SO ASSUMING" she laughed and stood up.

She walked infront of Jisung and "oppa!!" She acted what she practiced and laughed.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHA SO HILARIOUS"

Jisung clinched his tongue as he facepalmed mentally, 'remind me not to follow my guts' he scolded himself.

"You know what?! Im out" he said and toom his bag and stormed out of the room, but before her left, he sticked his tongue out to Lami and ran.

"HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA MY LUNGS HAHAHAHAH" she clutched her stomach, still laughing.

She stood infront of the mirror and "OPPA!!" She said and did a gun shot, winked, and smiled.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA" she laughed.

Hina walked past the room and saw Lami doing a gunshot pose and winked at the mirror then laughed hysterically.

"Is she crazy?" Hina said and left.