- love story

now playing : Love Story by Taylor Swift

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts
I'm standing there,
On a balcony, in summer air.

Lami sat on a nearby tree, she admired her beautiful ring sitting on her ring finger. She smiled and closed her eyes to reminisce their flashback, where it all started.

°°°

The young teen Lami stood at their balcony, staring at the beautiful sceneries outside while inhaling the fresh summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know

She is too immersed watching the crowd, gowns dancing and the beautiful lights twinkling.

She didn't notice a tall beautiful guy making his way towards her. He got bumped by many people dancing yet he didn't care.

He walked up to the stairs with his blue mask covering his eyes. He tapped Lami's shoulder making her turn around.

"Hello!" He said and took out his hand. She smiled and recieved it, making a handshake.

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

"Wanna throw pebbles in the lake?" He invited. She absent mindedly nodded as the man took out his hand to guide the teen.

She gladly held it. They ran towards the nearest lake where swans are swimming. Moonlight is shining infront them as they ran. Lami's white gown swirling with the wind.

They both laughed in delight as they saw the beautiful scenery infront them.

"I'm Park Jisung" he said, removing his blue mask revealing an ethereal handsome man.

She got starstrucked by his beauty and did not reply. He chuckled and took a small stone.

"Let me show you how I throw these" he said making Lami smile and also took a small stone, following his actions.

He swung his arm and threw the stone, it jumped 4 times to the water and then it sank.

She got impressed and tried to copy him yet she failed. Jisung smiled and took a small pebble.

He handed it to Lami as he held her hand, guiding her how to throw it. She blushed.

Jisung swung his arm along with Lami's as they threw the pebble together, it bounced 2 times making the girl squal in delight.

He admired the girl and chuckled. He stared at her for a good 1 minute to admire her beauty.

She noticed it, and darted her attention to the beautiful man.

"I'm Lami, Kim Lami." She said making the man smile. He was about to say a word when her father suddenly arrived.

Her father took Lami's wrist and he dragged her back to their castle, Jisung followed as Lami gave him a sad expression.