- groceries

Lami and Jisung are both playing PubG in their own laptops when Renjun suddenly burst inside the bedroom.

"both of you, buy these" he said pointed at the two, threw a paper and left.

"what is this again?" Lami picked the paper and stared at Jisung who is still busy playing

"yah idiot, I told you what is this" she nudged Jisung's left arm, and he dryly replied " paper"

Lami just tsked and read what is written inside the paper, a minute later, she groaned.

"what are you groaning at idiot?" Jisung said, still focusing on his laptop.

"quit playing idiot, we're buying the groceries" she folded the paper, put it inside her pocket and dragged Jisung out of his room, leaving the laptop still on.

"my gaaameee" Jisung sulked as Lami is still dragging him outside their dorm. She tossed Jisung's slipper to the boy and grabbed his arms as he wore it.

"I hate buying the groceries" Jisung said as he is still dragged by Lami, "who said I enjoyed it?" she replied. "well nobody said you enjoyed it" the other replied making the smaller roll her eyes.

they both arrived in the grocery store and bought the things listed.

"i'll buy the fruits and you buy the breads" Lami commanded and took her own basket and left Jisung who is still dumbfounded.

"yah idiot! what bread should I buy?!" Jisung shouted at the girl who is already out of sight.

"that idiot should've gave me the list, how would I know what bread she meant" he mumbled while walking towards the bread section with a basket in his hands.

he looked at the variety of breads lined in the isle. he scanned the most tasty one and saw a pack of yellow sponges, he thought it would be a very delicious bread so he took it and put it inside his basket.

"I never thought it would be that easy" he sighed in relief and went to find Lami.

he walked towards the fruit section with a huge smile on his face. he saw Lami and ran towards her.

"hey idiot, what took you so long?" he peeked at what Lami is picking and saw a variety of fruits in her basket. she pulled out another fruit, which is an avocado that made Jisung question his mind.

"I didn't know Avocado is a fruit" he said while scratching his head. Lami flinched as she heard Jisung's voice behind her.

she stopped herself from laughing and asked, "you are totally an idiot for believing that an avocado is a vegetable"

"now I knew the reason why you are so dumb at all times" she added making Jisung's smile turn into a frown.

"you mentioned that to me but I didn't mention that you are already dumb even before we met" he replied and tsked.

they both headed towards the cashier and paid for the groceries.

Lami took out the fruits in her basket and placed it infront of the cashier. And by the time its Jisung's turn, he placed a pack of yellow sponges infront of the cashier and was about to get punched when Lami took it and placed it back at his basket.

"now who is dumber" she said and glared at Jisung, who is still confused on why Lami took his groceries.

"what do you mean dumber?" he replied, a brow raised at Lami. She paid for the groceries and dragged Jisung out of the store, carrying the foods they bought.

"wHaT dO YoU mEaN dumber?" she mimicked Jisung and laughed hysterically.

"what?" the male said, still dumbfounded. "what do you mean what? you just picked a pack of yellow sponges instead of the breads" Lami replied and laughed again. "who is dumb now huh?" she added.

Jisung just tsked and walked in a fast pace making Lami alarmed and followed the tall guy.

"yahh!! how dare you leave me?" she said as she ran towards the guy.

"curse him and his long legs" she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"shut up and let's go home" Jisung said and fasten his pace towards the dorms.

"psh, i'll wait for Renjun oppa's long scolding at you" Lami said and chuckled.

they both arrived at the dorms and as expected, Jisung got scolded by Renjun. And Lami laughing behind the older.