- moon confession

Two astronauts were assigned to a task to the moon and raise their korean flag.

They both readied themselves and walked inside the spaceship.

"You ready?" Lami looked at the person next to her nodded and took the helmet. He handed one to Lami and she accepted it.

They both walked towards the entrance. Jisung walked in first and guided the female to walk up.

They sat on the seats and buckled themselves. Heads facing the sky as they pressed and switched the buttons and switches needed to launch the spaceship.

"A3416 launching report" Lami said through the microphone located inside her helmet. She looked at Jisung and tapped his shoulder.

"You ready to be the first koreans to land in the moon?" She said through the microphone and he nodded smiling, she returned the smile and turned her head infront.

"Sergeant Kim Sungkyung and Sergeant Park Jisung, ready to launch the A3416 report" Jisung reported to the agency through his microphone.

And then they heard the door close behind them, meaning it will be launched soon.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

"Good Luck Kim and Park" the manager said and they smiled.

"Ready to launch in 10 seconds" the speakers said.

Lami looked nervous as she kept fiddling her fingers. Jisung noticed it, he opened his palm.

"Hold it, I know your nervous" he said, as she nervously smiled and held it. Jisung squeezed her hand to assure it will be okay.

"Ready to launch in 5 seconds" the speakers said.

They both let go and looked infront and then to the switches to check if all are ready, and it was.

"Launching in 3 seconds"

Lami opened the button infront them. She held it and looked at Jisung, "Let's press it together" she said and he followed.

"Now launching, please press the designated button"

And then they pressed it.

The spaceship let out fire and then it slowly lifted up.

"MOOON HERE WE GOOO!" Lami shouted making Jisung laugh.

"MOOOONNN TAEIL HYUNGGG WERE COMINGG!!" Jisung shouted, mentioning their NASA Head.

Lami laughed and watched the view infront them. They are already in space.

They waited for the timing to remove the back part of the spaceship.

"Sergeant Kim, ready to remove the spaceship in a few seconds" the speaker told and she nodded.

The two pressed the designated buttons and turned on or off the designated switches.

"Now"

And then they pressed a button creating a loud eerie sound. The back part has already removed itself.

They again pressed the designated buttons and switches as Jisung led the spaceship using the handle.

Lami watched the beautiful view infront her and smiled. She nudged Jisung who is staring at her as she is still looking at the view.

"Hey look" Lami said and Jisung turned his head infront.

"Sergeants ready yourselves as you will land soon"

They removed their gazes infront and then back at their works.

"Already landing"

The ship landed on the moon perfectly as they both stood up.

"Shall we?" Jisung said opening his palm, Lami held it and replied "we shall"

Jisung took their flag and slowly walked outside. They opened the door which revealed an empty land on the moon.

Lami walked out first and then Jisung.

"Look I'm flying!!" Lami said as she jumped around making Jisung giggle and do the same.

"We're on the moon now" Jisung reported earning a successful yes from the people on Earth.

"Now confess" one of the crews said making Jisung smile.

He walked towards Lami, saying "Let's place the flag now"

Lami smiled and held unto Jisung's shoulder as they walked towards a perfect place.

Jisung readied the flag as Lami stared at it.

"Hey Lam, is it okay if I tell you something?"

She hummed.

"I just want to say that I liked you eversince we trained to be here. You make my stomach crumple everytime you smile. And in those times you've helped me, it really flattered me alot. Being with you already creates a whole new planet inside my brain, both of us living in there alone and happy. If I would ask you, would you like my thoughts to come true and create our own planet to live? Do you feel the same?"

She looked at him, teary eyed.

"Now hold this flag with me and plant it down meaning yes in 3 seconds" he said as be held her hands.

She took hold of the flag pole as Jisung counted.

"1 4 3" Jisung said and Lami planted it.

"I love you too" she replied.

The crews in the Korean NASA cheered loudly as they heard the response.

The two smiled and hugged each other. They held hands back towards the spaceship.

And there it called, moon confession.

Note; this is pure fiction, none of it is true and I can't also say its false.