we met not

Lami woke up at the morning with Haechan beside her.

"Are you good now?" He asked and she nodded.

"Where are the others?"

"At their own jobs, im the only one jobless here so I accompanied you" Lami smiled gratefully at him and sat up.

"Can I ask?" He nodded.

"Do you guys really not know Jisung?" She asked, voice full of pain.

She knew all of those were just a dream while she's in coma.

"Why? Do you know him? As gar as I can see, there's only one Jisung whom you knew. Han Jisung"

Lami gave him a questionable look, "who is he? I didn't remember him. I onky know Park Jisung"

Haechan sighed and stood up, "let's just take a walk around to chill your brain, you are still recovering" Lami followed the older and wore her slippers.

Haechan held her blood pack stand and opened the door, she walked out first and waiting for him.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, Lami pointed at the staircase near them, "let's roam around the rooms, can we?" he agreed and walked beside the girl.

She walked at the floor upstairs with Haechan looking at her worriedly, she's still sick why can't he be concerned?

"YAH OPPA ITS JISUNG!!" Lami shouted and pointed at one person's back who is walking with a hospital gown.

She ran making Haechan startle and followed her. "HEY SLOW DOWN!!" She didn't listen and chased after the unknown person, not realizing her slipper falling.

She quickly tapped his shoulder, "Jisung?" She asked hopefully.

He turned around, her face which is full of hope drenched into sadness. Its not him.

"Uhm excuse me? May I know you?" The person said, Lami just shrugged her shoulders and shaked her head.

"Ah-im sorry, I just mistook you as someone. I'm really sorry" she apologized and slowly turned around.

"Yah! Don't run so sudden like that! The tube will disconnect to your wrist" Haechan scolded but she didn't pay attention and continued to walk back to her room, shoulders down.

"Look, I know you're looking for that Jisung guy but he does not exist here. I just wanna tell you that don't find someone who does not exist, specially if he only stayed in your dreams. Move on Lam"

Lami pursed her lips tightly and looked down while walking, she does not care if one of her slippers fell, its just Jisung and only him.

"Please show yourself, I know you exist here"