- blue ball

Jisung and the Dreamies are currently in the beach to have a good time since they are almost drowned by the schedules they have.

"WoW so blueyy" Jaemin said as he removed his shades.

"Its not even a word" Renjun retorted making Jaemin scoff and do his business.

Jisung walked in the resort with a bag and a blue ball.

"Chenle!! Let's play volleyball" Jisung invited, Chenle nodded as he placed his bag to the hut where they would stay for awhile.

They are free to play in the beach since the resort they were in isn't known. There were only multiple adults in there and small kids running so they could assure no one would ruin it.

Jisung and Chenle ran towards the Volleyball Net and played.

Jaemin took his camera to take pictures with Jeno, as Renjun is sleeping in the hut.

Haechan and Mark aren't present since they are still busy with 127.

Chenle flew the towards Jisunv as he catched it and then it flew to Chenle. They both played fairly.

Jisung swung his arms hardly making the ball fly fast far from Chenle.

"Yah!!" Chenle shouted.

The ball hit a girl wearing a rashguard and shorts.

"WHO THE HECK HIT ME?!" She screamed.

Jisung nervously walked towards the angry person and spoke "uhm miss? I'm sorry if I hit you but can you hand me the ball?"

Lami looked at him furiously and took the ball, she pointed it and faced him.

"This ball? Win over me first then you get it, or else I'll be the one to kick yours" she said sternly making Jisung gulp.

Chenle from afar laughed at him and returned to the hut to rest.

Jisung looked everywhere and found Chenle at their hut waving at him and laughed.

He scoffed and walked to the Volleyball net.

"I'll start it" Lami said as she smirked.

She threw the ball and slapped it hardly, it flew towards Jisung's head making him stumble and land on the ground.

Don't doubt her, she is a volley ball ace player.

She smirked and Jisung did the same.

"This is where the game begins" Jisung muttered before standing and took the ball and gave it to Lami.

Lami grinned before throwing it and slapped. It landed on Jisung's side and he catched it.

He jumped and slapped it making it fly towards Lami's side. She catched it and did a spike making it fly towards Jisung's.

It almost fell on the ground but luckily, Jisung put his foot there and it bounced back, hit it and spiked.

Lami ran towards the ball and spiked it again. It landed on Jisung's hands and bounced, he then ran and jump to make a successful spike.

It flew far from Lamo as she ran to catch it, it landed on the ground even before she could catch it.

She groaned and threw the ball to Jisung.

"Fine, you win" she said and rolled her eyes before leaving.

Jisung smiled widely as he finally took his blue ball.

"Yah Miss!!" He shouted making Lami turn around to face him.

"What?" She said as she raised her brow.

Jisung awkwardly smiled and asked "May I know your name?"

Lami grinned and said "Kim Sungkyung"

She winked at him before leaving.

"Oh dude she's flirting" Chenle said behind Jisung making him jump and clutch his chest.

"Shut up" Jisung said before leaving.