- concert

Jisung is having his solo concert in Seoul. Its already years since the Reload era, their group haven't disbanded but the members did undergo through the military service with Chenle and Renjun back in China to continue their works and Mark with 127.

He sang his solo song named "Be Back". He's sitting on a chair with his guitar strumming and the fans singing along with him.

His eyes darted to the crowd as he's singing and one person caught his eye. His longtime bestfriend, Lami, is singing along with the crowd in the VIP Section.

He smiled as Lami saw him staring at her, she waved at him as the man winked. Lami blushed and gave him a fist sign.

None of the fans noticed it as they still continued singing the song.

Lami is now an actress with a hit drama named 'Miss Diva' where she acted as the lead with her partner Jihoon, the guy whom she acted with before.

The song ended and Jisung decided to pick on his bestfriend.

He set his guitar aside and talked on the mic "hey guys, nice meeting you again!!"

The crowd shouted making him fluster a huge smile.

He looked at Lami and talked "so y'all still haven't noticed that another artist is in here watching the concert?" The crowd whispered at each other and one fan shouted, "I saw an actress here!"

The crowd went wild and chanted lots of actresses' names making Lami wide eyed and put a hand on her mouth as she stared at Jisung. But on the other hand, the guy noticed it but acted like he didnt.

"I'll give you all some hints." He said, and the crowd went wild. He motioned a silence sign and it went dead silence.

"That artist is a girl, don't hate her, she's just a friend. And she's in the VIP section." He said and the people inside gossiped including the two girls beside Lami.

She covered her face as she heard Jisung laugh. His laughter became loud when he saw her motioning a i-will-kill-you sign.

The crowd went wild when one person shouted "I saw Kim Sungkyung here!!"

"WOOOOHHHH!!!!" The whole crowd shouted when Jisung nodded, saying yes.

He pointed at one section in the VIP where Lami is sitting and the crowd there looked at each side to find the girl.

"She's an idiot for covering herself you know?" Jisung said and the fans laughed.

The two girls beside Lami noticed her and gasped loudly making the others look at them.

"S-sungkyung unnie is really here!!!" The girl on the right shouted making Jisung laugh and nod aggressively.

He pointed at Lami and the crowd went wild again and chanted her name.

"KIM SUNGKYUNG, KIM SUNGKYUNG!!"

He motioned the girl to go up with him and she did. The guards helped her go up to the stage.

She removed her mask revealing her beautiful face and dimples.

The two were inseparable that's why the fans didn't come after her.

She waved to the crowd energetically making them chuckle.

"Hi I'm Kim Sungkyung!! Jisung's bestiee!" She introduced herself and Jisung slapped her arm.

"This is not your concert idiot" he said and Lami rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out at him

"But you called me, so I got the rights to say something here bleeh" she said and dance weirdly on the stage.

The crowd laughed at their small catfight and one fan shouted, "SING BESTFRIEND BY NCT DREAM!!" making them agree.

They sang the song in joy along with crowd.

The concert ended and they headed towards the backstage.

Lami clung unto Jisung's arm and punched it. "You should've called me up there! Its too embarrassing" she said and the tall guy just chuckled, shuffling her the girl's hair.

They ended the concert full of memories and so as the news flashing on the two.