- jaemom

So there's this thing called jealousy, yes jealousy.

Jisung got jealous of Lami being pampered by Jaemin instead of him. Ever since Lami entered the squad, Jaemin lost almost all of his attention on pampering Jisung and transferred to the new youngest, Lami.

"Kyungiee what do you want to eat?" The motherly Jaemin came in scene as Lami is busy scrolling in Twitter.

She noticed her favorite oppa talking and answered "hmmm what about chocolate frappé? Is that alright oppa?" Her eyes were sparkling.

Jaemin cooed in her cuteness and pinched her cheeks, " awww look how cute our Lami is uwuuu" he said.

Jisung saw the two and he rolled his eyes and continued to eat his chocolate cake, still pissed.

"Hehehe thank you oppa, how about tomorrow? We could buy your groceries along with my frappé tomorrow since we are both free" she said, smiling cutely infront of Jaemin as he nodded, squished her cheeks before leaving.

"hWehwEhwEh tHank yOu opPa nye nye nye" Jisung mocked the younger making her mood twist 360°

Lami glared at the boy and said, "What did I do again Park?"

Jisung answered, "Not much, you just stole Jaemin Hyung from me, always get scolded by Jaemin hyung because of you and you always get what you want including embarrassing me infront of Jaemin Hyung".

Lami laughed hardly, clutching her stomach as she can't control her laugh.

"what a childish grown ass clown HAHAHAHAHA" Lami laughed as Jisung got pissed. He got enough of his life and took a small portion of icing from the cake he ate and threw it to Lami's face.

"Now who looks like a clown now?" He raised his brow and cockily looked at Lami who is now fuming in anger.

"YOU IDIOT" she said and started punching Jisung's cheek. He got hit hardly and touched the hitted part, his eyes looked at Lami like a devil planning to kill his prey and grabbed Lami's hair.

Lami also grabbed Jisung's hair as both were fighting.

"I AM JAEMIN HYUNG'S REAL BABY, NOT YOU DIMWIT"

"I AM THE REAL BABY HERE YOU IDIOT!! I AM ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU SO THAT EXPLAINS WHY I AM A BABY!! NOT LIKE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A BABY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A DUCK"

"I AM NOT A DUCK SCUMBAG, AND FYI I AM JAEMIN'S BABY EVEN BEFORE YOU CAME IN OUR GROUP"

"AND I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE THE BABY BEFORE I CAME BECAUSE I AM THE BABY NOW RAT"

While they were arguing, Jeno saw the situation and called Haechan through the phone.

"What is it Jeno?" Haechan answered

"Come here in instant, you better see this, it looks fun" Jeno answered chuckling.

"Really? Where are you now?"

"I'm at the living room"

"Okay okay"

The call ended as Haechan came downstairs to see Lami and Jisung strangling each other and fighting.

Haechan laughed and nudged Jeno, "Take a video of it idiot then send it to Jaemin."

Jeno did what Haechan said and took a video of the two before sending it to Jaemin.

"This sound fun" Haechan said and laughed maniacally.

And a few minutes later, Jaemin barged inside the living room sweating. Jisung and Lami pushed themselves and stood straightly, they both cleaned their clothes and hairs and smiled at Jaemin.

"Oh hyung wassup" Jisung said putting his arm on Lami's shoulders

"Oh oppa? You came back! You wanna go with us later in the arcade?" Lami said fake smiling as she put her arms at Jisung waist, pinching it.

Jisung squealed a bit and recovered when Jaemin was eyeing them both suspiciously.

"Did anything happend you two?" Jaemin said sternly making the maknaes quiver in fear.

NOTE: never ever ever make Jaemom mad.

"n-no" Lami stuttered making Jisung wide eye and pinched Lami's right shoulder, she squaled loudly making Jaemin's eyes squint and glared at the two.

"Really?" Jaemin sounded unconvinced, "reolli" Jisung said awkwardly.

"Im not convinced. YOU TWO. UPSTAIRS. NOW." Jaemin said pointing at the two and pointed at the stairs.

The two sighed and glared at each other before following Jaemin.

Jaemin suddenly faced them and eyed Lami, saying, "No hangouts until you both will be friends" and turned to Jisung, saying, "I won't interact with you until you both won't be friends until an hour".

The two groaned and followed the mother Jaem upstairs.