- naughty princess

link for the fanmade edit of @biblami_fan in IG , in the comments. gon share sum blessings to y'all

"Prince Park!! Princess Kim will arrive soon" one of their bachelors said and Jisung nodded, arranging his collar and dusting his silky sleeved clothes.

He sat unto one of the royal thrones and brushed his hair back before putting the crown on his head. He heard a knock from the huge wooden door and motioned the maids to open it.

It showed Princess Kim of the City of Ythymia and her mother, Queen Minhee. She was stomping towards the Prince but then stopped when her mother pinched her side.

Jisung found the sight hilarious and pursed his mouth to avoid laughing.

He is currently in need to have a new Queen to rule their city and so, they are in search for it, including one of the naughtiest princess on line.

"Introduce yourself" Jisung said, standing straight, both hands at the back.

"Yeah yeah I'm Kim Sungkyung, 17, a human and I like Xiumin from EXO" she said opebed her palms. Her mother just lowered her head in embarrassment.

Jisung chuckled and recieved the handshake but then she closed her three fingers creating a scissor.

"HA! YOU LOSE!" The princess said and laughed, Jisung stifled his laugh at her hilarious attitude.

Her mother slapped the princess' hand making her flinch.

"Ow! What was that for?" Sungkyung said, "be polite" her mother sternly said.

The maids and bachelors tried to stop their laughs at the back as they found the situation funny.

"Its okay Ma'am, im already used to it" Jisung assured the Queen and she just smiled thinly, side glaring her daughter.

Sungkyung just smiled smugly and wiggled her brows at the Prince.

"Wanna hang out later dude?" She invited, which earned a smack from her mother.

The maids and bachelors cannot stop their laughs anymore and laughed but then covered their mouths immediately.

Jisung chuckled and nodded.

"Nicee!" The princess said and fistbumped the prince, which is hilarious.

"So uhm maids? Could you please lead Queen Minhee to her room? I'll just take a walk with the princess" the Prince ordered and they all nodded, the Queen gave her daughter a glare before leaving with the others.

Sungkyung looked at her back and as soon as they left, she stretched her back and cracked her neck. Jisung looked at her confused.

"What you lookin' at dude?" She said and raised a brow at him, he just laughed as a reply.

"YAH! Why are you laughing?" She argued but he continued to laugh.

"are you even a princess? You could pass as a prince" he said and continued to laugh.

The princess looked at him with her eyes twitching.

"Shut your mouth! Not all princesses are all cUteSy and oH sO pReTTy dUh, im a unique one myself and it would be a huge loss if you'd let me go" Sungkyung said confidently and brushed her hair back before putting her tiara on her wrist, making it a big bracelt.

Jisung smiled at her smugly before squinting his eyes.

"Then prove me, Prince Kim" he teased, the other snickered and dragged him out.

"For your information, im not a prince and secondly, just call me Lami. Besides, we could work out on handling your city, im good at leading its just not obvious" Lami rolled her eyes as she's still holding his hand, dragging him somewhere.