- awards night

July 26,2020 ; White Fox Debut

"Unniiiieeee!!" Lami shouted and ran towards their group leader, Koeun.

Atleast, they debuted after years of training.

"Girrlss!! Gather here please!" Koeun shouted and their teammates followed their leader.

Lami clutched unto Ningning's arms as the two were shaking in excitement and nervousness.

"Can't wait to perform on a HUGE AWARD NIGHT" Lami said loudly and raised her hands up high to exagerrate her words.

Jimin just laughed at her antics and motioned Koeun to continue her talk.

"Since GDA is our very first award night to attend, we must pay attention and stick together, under stood? And if you were lost, try to find RedVelvet Unnies or Taeyeon unnie." She said and they all nodded.

"Hana Dul Set! Alpha Omega! White Fox imnida!!" They all shouted and continued what they are doing.

Lami decided to pass by on ITZY to greet Yuna, her bestfriend.

She arrived and saw Yuna with Chaeryoung, talking.

"Ehem" she coughed. Yuna looked who is coughing and saw Lami smiling at her with her brows going up and down.

The two engulfed into a hug and talked for a few minutes with Chaeryoung.

30 minutes is left before the awards night to start so they separated and bid their goodbyes to go to their respective rooms to wait.

"Byee Yunieee!" Lami said and waved her hand and Yuna did the same. Chaeryoung on the other hand whispered "She's really pretty" and the tall girl nodded while smiling.

She passed by NCT Dream's Room and decided to take a peek inside to surpise the boys.

She knocked and peeked at the door and saw her teammates inside with the Dreamies, talking comfortably.

She walked inside and shouted. "WE'VE DEBUTED DIMWITS"

The people inside got startled, specially Jisung who is alone and playing ML in his phone.

"Yah!! Don't you dare shout like that! You made us startled" Hina scolded the teen and she just gave her a peace sign and small smile.

She ran towards Jisung and saw his team almost winning. She smirked and pressed the power button to turn it off and ran.

Jisung stood up and chased the smaller. She began to hide behind Chenle and Renjun who were talking with Ningning.

"Don't tell him I'm here" she whispered. The two males grinned and shouted "YAH PARK JISUNG!" making the boy twist his head and found Lami crouching behind Renjun and Chenle.

He motioned them to stay away and they did. He crouched down playfully slapped her shoulders. And being the drama queen that she is, sat on the ground and cried.

"Oppa!! Unnie!! He slapped me!!" She said and covered her shoulders dramatically. No one cared anyways.

She just stood up and sulked at Jisung's chair. And the male just laughed at the girl.

"White Fox and NCT Dream Prepare yourselves, and follow me." A staff said and they followed.

Lami snickered and followed Haechan with Jisung behind her, tailing like a lost chick.

NCT DREAM got called first for the Red Carpet and next is White Fox.

"Hana Dul Set!" Koeun counted.