Jisung

"$&!/+#mi?:&;8!IIIII!+$:@8"

"she's :$/:&/!;$::$/SHHH:&+$;+$8"

Lami's hearing were still unstable as her eyes slowly batted open, her fingers tingling.

"ALL /&;!/$:UP:$/!;" one person shouted making the others shut their mouths, staring at the girl with their tear stains.

Her eyes opened and closed it immediately as soon as she saw the light bulb.

"J-jisung?" She muttered, her voice cracking and dry.

The other looked at each other, all confused.

A flock of nurses and a doctor suddenly barged in to check up on her.

"Lami-ssi? Please slowly open your eyes" she did as told, her fingers trembling.

"Sir Jung, her fingers are trembling" one of the nurses said as she motioned the adults behind them to turn the AC off.

They covered her with a big blanket as the doctor massaged her head.

Lami's eyes slowly opened and saw the Doctor.

"Jaehyun-oppa?" She muttered, the doctor was in daze as she mentioned her name.

"Lami-ssi? You know me?" He pointed at himself and adjusted his specs, she slowly nodded making the doctor wide eyed.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you Lami-ssi, I think you should take a rest for now and drink water to avoid the headaches" Jaehyun said before writing down the notes in his paper then bowed to the visitors and left the room with the nurses.

Ningning first ran towards her and squished her cheeks earning a smack from Renjun.

"Get off her!! She just got up, be concerned about her atleast" he scolded.

Ningning gave him a fake smile before removing her hands on Lami's cheeks as the other gave her a confusing look.

"Unnie, do you know where Jisung is?"

They all gave her a questioning look before shaking their heads no.

One boy passed by them, wearing a hospital gown. Lami's eyes shot open and was about to stand up but got stopped by Jaemin.

"Chill Lam, you still have to rest, don't force yourself to stand up"

Lami sighed deeply before laying back to her bed, staring at the door.

"Jisung-ah" she murmured, her eyes full of longing.

"Is he there? Is he a ghost? Where?" Chenle said earning a slap from Jeno.

"Shut it, there's no ghosts here and she's alive, she can't see ghosts" Jeno said making Chenle snicker.

Koeun shushed them all as Lami stared at them.

"Where's Jisung oppa? He's our friend" Lami said but got no response.

"You know what? I think you need to rest for awhile, I think you're imagining things that do not exist" Mark stated as he caressed her hair, she leaned back as her eyes are still glued on the door.

"Whoever that Jisung is, you need to forget him cause you're in the real world now." Koeun assured the younger as she nodded and slowly closed her eyes.

The last thing she saw was Jisung, at the door staring at her with tear stains and then she slept again.