- break your bones

Lami and Jisung were known as the best duo in their school, none can stop that since its actually true.

They both hold the popularity of the school since Lami is a well known national taekwondo fighter and Jisung is an idol. That explains it right?

One day, a magnificent wonderful perfect enthusiastic day was ruined by someone. I meant someone is their popular wannabe, Natoy.

He loves- scratch that- is obsessed with Jisung. He's gay and he would do everything just to be with him, including fighting Lami.

He also has a bulked arms and abs, if you are a stranger then you might see him as a straight person when he actually uses pads even tho he's not a female.

"Hey Lami" Natoy called Lami who got interrupted from talking to Jisung.

She looked at him, head to toe.

"What?" She replied.

"At the small way, right now" he said and left, catwalking along with his gay gang called dAughTers oF zEuS.

Lami snickered and rolled her eyes before dragging Jisung with her.

"Wha- are you sure you could fight that bulky gay?" He asked her, concerned.

She assured him that she's fine and cracked her knuckles and neck then stretched for a bit.

"Wait for me here and hold my bag, I'll just change for awhile." She said and gave him her bag.

They were inside in an empty classroom where there's no windows, so its safe for her to change.

He looked at the wall as she changed her clothes, this is normal for them since they are already close since they were fetuses.

"Im done, now let's go" Lami said and tapped Jisung's shoulder.

She folded her clothes and put it neatly inside the bag as Jisung is still staring at her concerned.

"Don't be too concerned Sung, im not a nation taekwondo player for nothing" she assured him but he just snickered.

"Im not concerned about you, im concerned about the bills I would pay when you break your bones" he said earning a huge smack from Lami.

"OUCH!!" He held his back, feeling the pain she smacked.

"You deserve that" she said before jogging towards the small way where most people would fight.

They arrived and they saw the 'daughters of zeus' at one side, looking at them with range in their eyes.

Jisung gulped and looked at the small figure beside him.

"Shut it, im Weightlifting Fairy's daughter" Lami confidently said and cracked her knuckles.

"Hold my bag and gimme my hair tie" she commanded, Jisung held her bag and took a hair tie from his pocket then gave it to her.

Wondering why does he have it in his pocket? Its because she would always forget her hair tie at home.

"Let our fight begin sissy" Natoy said confidently and smirked.

Lami stepped forward and once she heard a whistle, she leaned back as Natoy tried to punch her straigh to the face.

She held his fist and kicked his stomach making him crouch.

"OW!! WHAT A HIT!" Jisung cheered at the side making Natoy fume in anger.

He stood up and faced Lami, he tried to kick her but she jumped on the wall and flied, her shoes pointed at Natoy and it landed in his cheeks and near the eye. A stain of mud was printed and so as a black eye.

"Like what you got?" Lami added fuel to the fire as she smirked.

She walked backwards as Jisung took a towel from his bag and wiped her sweat.

"You did great" Jisung complemented.

"But you'll pay for his hospitality" Lami said and grinned before running towards Natoy, knocking him off with her fist and round kick.

He landed on the floor and fainted.

His fake bEst friEnds walked towards him and softly slapped his chest.

"Sissy? Are you okay?" One of his gay friends said as the others lifted him up.

"I guess I broke his bones" Lami said and smiled.

"But ain't my fault, he initiated the fight" she added before walking towards the jaw-dropped Jisung.

"Let's go now Sung" Lami said and toon her bag from Jisung.

His jaw is still dropped so Lami pushed his chin up.

"I know im a good fighter now quit dropping your jaw" she cockily said making him raise a brow at her.

"Its not that, im afraid I will be the one to pay his bills" he said making her wide eyed.

"SHUT UP" she shouted and chased him as he ran fast away from her, afraid to be landed by a kick from her muddy shoes.