- inlove with our student teacher

Requested by: earthdownneptune

"Are you sure about it oppa?" Lami asked her bestfriend, Jihoon.

He nodded and pointed at one person infront of them.

"He's the new studnet teach- yah! Are you listening?"

Lami continued to stare at the new student teacher with her mouth open.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and closed her mouth.

"There you go again with your new crush" he said and left her.

Lami realized that no one is already beside her when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me? May I know where Class A-1 is?"

She looked up to be greeted by the new student teacher.

'OMGVSJDBDJSHSHH'

She swiftly bowed at him and opened her palm.

"Hi sir! I'm Kim Sungkyung!! But you can call me Lami" she said enthusiastically.

"And I'm Park Jisung, im the new student teacher" he introduced himself and shaked her hand.

"Oh yeah! Our room is in Class A-1, shall I lead you there sir?" Lami said and smiled widely when the other nodded.

They walked towards the room with Lami blabbering about lots of things with Jisung beside her listening attentively.

"You know Mister Park? Our old student teacher never lets us go out until she finished posting her post in Facebook" she blabbered, Jisung beside her reacted to it.

"Oh really? Then I should be a better one for you guys" he said, Lami just shaked her head and looked at him.

"Nah, you are already the better one, I just felt it" she boldly said and ran towards the room as they are already near.

She sat beside Jihoon and smiled really wide, as if her mouth got stretched by a giant.

"You talked to him aren't you?" Jihoon boredly said. Lami smiled even wider.

"And he's our new student teacher!!" She said and jumped in her seat. Jihoon didn't react any single bit and continued to look at the door, to test if its really true.

Jisung walked in with a book in his arm and their adviser.

"Good morning class, meet your new student teacher, Park Jisung-ssi but you should call him Mr.Park alright?" The adviser said and the students nodded then bowed.

Jisung looked at Lami's chair and saw her smiling widely and did a flower cup pose, he returned the smile and shifted his attention to the adviser as he listened.

After the class, Lami walked towards their student teacher and helped him carry the pile of notebooks.

"Ah thank you Sungkyung-ssi" Jisung said and smiled at Lami.

"Oh no just call me Lami, Mister Park" she politely said and carried the pile of notebooks.

They walked towards the library, while talking comfortably.

"So why did you transfer here Mister Park?" Lami asked.

"Its because they said I excelled too much in my old school and so I decided to be a student teacher right away to atleast help myself do something good" he answered, Lami's brows knitted.

"Eh? Then how old are you Mister Park?"

"I'm still 18" he asnwered, Lami's jaw dropped as she looked at him.

"Really?! Wow! Its not obvious!" She complemented and the other just chuckled.

"How about you? How old are you?"

'Old enough to be yours ahihihi' she brushed off her thoughts and answered politely, "I'm just a year younger than you"

Jisung got wide eyed and smiled, "oh really? Then you can just call me oppa instead, it felt weird when you call me Mister when your just a year younger than me"

Lami agreed at the thought and continued to walk towards the library.

'OH MY GOODNESS!! SHOULD I CALL HIM OPPA?! NO YES YES NO AAAAAA' she internally celebrated as she pirsed her lips and put the pile of notebooks down to the table.

"Thank you for helping Lami-ya!! See you again tomorrow" Jisung bid her goodbye and she waved her hands before skipping towards the exit with a huge grin plastered in her face.

"Jisung-oppa? Its cute" she murmured and continued to skip walk her way home while giggling endlessly.