- being doyoung's sister

let's pretend Lami is Doyoung's lil sissy

----

Doyoung walked back and forth as he heard Lami talking on her phone with a boy.

"okay idiot, I just need my brother's permission" she said before turning her phone off. she looked behind her and saw Doyoung pacing back and forth.

"what are you doing?"Lami asked as he stopped and stared at his sister.

"who is he? is he kind? do I know him? does he know martial arts? will he fetch you home? will he go here?" Doyoung bombarded his sister with a lot of questions making the girl stare at him with utter confusion.

"answer me missy" he nagged with a brow raised.

Lami inhaled a huge amount of air before answering them all.

"he is Jisung, and yes you know him, he suck at martial arts, I don't know if he will because he is sometimes a coward and yes he will fetch me here later" she answered.

Doyoung was about to open his mouth but then their doorbell rang.

"i'll get it" Doyoung said making Lami facepalm.

He made his way infront and opened the door revealing Jisung who is awkwardly smiling, he received a text from Lami that Doyoung will interview him before they could hang out making him tense.

he bowed 90 degrees at Doyoung and introduced himself.

"oh uhm hi im Park Jisung--"

"yeah yeah I know you now come in" Doyoung sassily cutted Jisung making the poor teen gulp.

Jisung followed Doyoung who is heading towards the sala, he looked at the surroundings yet found no Lami.

'that dimwit' he thought.

he was about to sit down when Doyoung stopped him.

"you can't sit down unless I told you so" he said

Jisung stood up straight and bowed at him again, "im sorry" he muttered.

Doyoung nodded and motioned him to sit down and so he did.

Jisung's hands are on his lap as he fiddled his fingers nervously.

"so what is your intention? why do you wanna hang out with my sister?" Doyoung asked and raised his brow.

Lami passed by with a notebook and wrote 'for a homework' and pointed at it. Jisung saw it and answered nervously.

"o-oh uhm for our upcoming project" he lied, Doyoung squinted his eyes at the teen making him more tensed.

"are you sure about that Park?" he sternly said making Lami facepalm behind him.

"yes sir" Jisung answered with his eyes at the ground.

"then why don't you guys do it here in our house? why does it should be your house?"

Jisung looked behind Doyoung and saw Lami writing something and showed it to him, it says 'there are more materials in your house'

"its because the materials needed are in my house" he mentally celebrated when he didn't stutter.

"but you could take it here instead and we'll return it"

Lami rolled her eyes and tapped Doyoung's shoulder as she hid the notebook below the sofa as she crouched to whisper.

"oppa, our project is about Tarantula Spider and how to take care of it, would you still like to keep it here?" she whispered making Doyoung's eyes wide.

"nevermind, you can now take my sister but send her back before 7 PM or else i'll be the one to slit your throat using my bare hands." Doyoung said sternly making Jisung gulp and Lami at the back celebrating.

Doyoung faced Lami making her stop and act normal.

"and you missy, make sure to do the project good and don't do anything with him. understand?" he squinted his eyes at his sister as she nodded, Jisung blushed and pursed his lips to avoid embarrassment.

"yes oppaa" Lami replied and took her wallet and phone before dragging Jisung out.

Doyoung sighed and continued cleaning the sala, he crouched down and saw a notebook with Lami's handwriting and shouted when he realized he is an idiot for believing.

"KIM SUNGKYUNG!!!" he shouted.

the two teens ran away laughing