- cutting classes

"Hey idiot" Lami called Jisung, who is busy playing on his phone.

They are inside the bus, on the way to school.

As usual, Lami forgot her assignment because she's streaming EXO's Obsession. Jisung also forgot the assignment but who cares?

"Yah Park Jisung" Her voice got loud and turned Jisung's phone off.

The male's fingers ran up to his hair facing Lami "What?!" He devastatingly said.

"No need to shout idiot, we are sitting side by side" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Are you asking for the assignment again? You're such a lazy cat" he said, he already knew what would Lami ask since she's been doing this everyday whenever she would forgot her assignment.

"Don't call me lazy cat idiot, its not just me who forgot the assignment" she crossed her arms facing Jisung.

"Yah yah enough, I know we both forgot the assignment" he said in defeat, he sighed loudly making Lami glare at him.

Jisung thinked of what to do when an idea popped up, "AHA!" He said loudly making the passengers stare at him.

"Shut up idiot, I don't wanna talk to you" Lami said and puffed her cheeks. Y'all might find it cute but not for the person beside her. Jisung just rolled his eyes and saw the nearest stop.

"Sir! Sir! Could you please drop by that nearest stop?" Jisung exclaimed making Lami flinch.

Her eyes as big as owl, staring at Jisung. She knew what's gonna happen, and before she could do anything, Jisung grabbed Lami's bag and hand pulling her out of the bus.

Once they got out, Lami raised a brow at Jisung. "What do you think you are doing?" She said sternly.

"Well, we could just bail out the school this morning and return at noon amirite? Besides, the teachers wouldn't care anyways" he said putting his right arm on his head and the other holding Lami's bag.

She didn't know what to do since the school is still too far to walk. In the end, they both cutted classes and went inside the café near them.

"Ahhh atlast!! A chair!" Lami said loudly as Jisung is just staring at the female full of disgust.

"Whatcha lookin' at huh? Remember, you bought me here." She said eyeing Jisung as the other just rolled his eyes in defeat.

They both bought their drinks and snacks and went out of the café.

"So where are we goin next?" Jisung said while scratching his head.

"How bout we buy our clothes to change?" The other replied and smirked. She grabbed Jisung's hand and ran to the nearest clothing store.

Lami bought a white oversized shirt and a pair of black jeans complementing her converse shoes.

Jisung bought a baggy gray jacket and a black ripped jeans making himself stand out with his white converse.

Both of their uniforms were stuffed inside their bags.

They roamed around the han river and decided to take a ride using a bike.

"Wanna bet?" Lami said, her brows going up and down.

"The loser gets to treat both of us ice cream, the large one." Jisung replied, his brows also going up and down.

Shaking of their hands and said "deal"

They both rented their own bikes and by the count of three they raced.

Lami goes first in the first few minutes, followed by Jisung who is now leading the race.

They both paddled quickly for their pride not to be trashed.

Both of them raced to the ice cream shop, and in the last minute, Lami won.

"I WON I WON!! I WON FROM A COWARD TREE" she exclaimed while jumping around Jisung.

"shut up and point out the flavor you want" Jisung said while rolling his eyes.

"YEHET!! I want that pink one!" She pointed out the strawberry picture as Jisung took out his wallet.

"One large strawberry and a cup of chocolate please" Jisung gave the amount of money needed to the cashier.

They both ate in silence at the table near the counter. Lami is taking a picture of the strawberry ice cream as Jisung is busy eating his.

"Yah Jisungie, lets take a picture" Lami said and pulled put her phone for a selfie.

//click//

"Aww I look cute here" Lami said, admiring her cute face on the screen.

"How bout me?" Jisung asked. "You look ugly" Lami replied, smirking.

"I look ugly? No you are ugly" Jisung replied and rolled his eyes as Lami is busy typing on her phone.

"You didn't post it right?" The male asked. "I did" the girl replied, still smiling.

"Oh no you didn't"

"Why can't I?"

"You idiot, the teacher's pet might catch us and scold us once we get back to school"

"Oh"

In the end, the two got scolded by the teachers once they've arrived inside the school.

But it is worth it tho.