- party

"Are you gonna come?" Ningning asked Lami as the younger nodded.

"Chill its a kids party that we will attend, not an adult one." Lami said and handed the other a white cropped cardigan.

"Geez I know but your crush will be there with his small sister" Ningning walked towards the walk in closet.

"Shut up"

Lami brushed her hair and tied her shoelaces. She is wearing her black cropped cardigan and mom jeans paired with her plain white shoes.

She took a look at the mirror before walking down, greeted by her small neighbour's son, Taegi.

"Nonna, is Ningning-nonna done? I wanna see Kwonji already" Taegi pouted.

The older ran towards the kid and hugged him as if he is a fragile jar from a museum.

"Shall we go now?" Ningning walked towards them as the two stood up, Lami carrying the kid as they rode the Car Ningning owned.

At the ride, the three sang multiple nursery rhymes to keep the kid distracted from the time as they already almost late.

"Taegi, we've arrived" Ningning said and unlocked the car doors, Lami gave a small wave to her bestfriend as she walked out with the kid.

"Thank you for the ride noona!!" Taegi shouted as the car drove fast away from them.

"Noona, can we go inside now? I wanna see Kwonji" the kid said and pouted, his guardian smiled at him and criuched down.

Lami brushed Taegi's hair and dusted his clothes.

"You seem to like Kwonji-ssi, why don't you introduce her to me later?" She said and the boy nodded, dragging her inside the venue.

Multiple fairy lights were dazzling as they got it, and there is also a table full of spaghetti, cakes and carbonara. Lami smiled widely at the sight, not regretting her decision to guard Taegi.

"Lami-nonna!! There she is" Taegi pointed at a cute petite girl wearing pink dress and hair tied in pigtails.

She cooed at the sight and motioned the kid to approach the girl, he nodded and ran towards her.

Lami took a picture of the two cute kids as they talked and then watched the people inside guarding their own kids.

She took a look at the stage and saw a man holding a guitar, strumming it as he sang, she found him familiar but can't see clear since she is near sighted. Its quite amusing since she rarely sees guys at her age on the stage performing in a kid's party.

Her thoughts got cutted when Taegi ran towards her, holding Kwonji's hand.

"Noona! Noona! This is Kwonji, my bestfriend" Taegi introduced the petite kid as she shyly waved her small hand at the grown up.

Lami smiled widely and crouched to level their heights. "Nice to meet you Kwonji-ssi, I'm Taegi's noona, Lami" the grown up also waved back as the small girl smiled, hiding her face on Taegi's shoulder.

"Don't worry about Kwonji, noona, she's just shy" the boy assured the grown up as she smiled widely.

Lami took a lollipop from her small bag and handed it to the shy girl.

"Kwonji-ah, you want this? Its strawberry" Kwonji slowly lifted her head and smiled widely when she saw her favourite lollipop.

"Is this for me?" The kid shyly asked and Lami nodded. She took the candy from her hands slowly and smiled widely. She bowed slighty and said "thank you so much Lami-unnie".