- live

Lami and Koeun are inside the café to hangout.

"Unnie, do you think they would believe that we really left?" Lami asked, sipping her coffee.

"Mhm, I think so, they already knew right? Its too obvious" Koeun replied, scrolling on her phone.

"Aha! Unnie let's do a live!" She exclaimed and opened her phone.

"Alright, let's use your account" the older replied as she darted her attention to the younger.

"I almost forgot! Jisung oppa is gonna visit me later, I made a bet and I won so HAHAHHAHA" Lami said a made an evil laugh as she remembered Jisung's face when he lost.

"Alright alright, just 30 minutes" Koeun said as she took Lami's phone to start the live.

"Yah unnie, im shy" Lami whispered. Koeun just laughed and started it.

"Nah don't be, they love you" the older said making the girl smile.

"Annyeong" lami said as she covered her face with her mask.

Koeun just chuckled and read the comments.

She found one comment and pointed at it.

'Do you miss Donghyuckie?' It says.

Koeun just coughed and Lami smiled.

She nodded and thought 'why wouldn't I miss my friends tho?'

Koeun giggled and read some random comments.

On the other hand, Lami is busy thinking about when would Jisung arrive.

She took her comb and combed her bangs.

"Bangs or without bang? Which one do you think you look pretty?" Koeun said.

Lami replied with a smile and said "ah since I am having my bangs now, I think bangs os more suitable to me"

"You look beautiful with either of those" Koeun said making Lami smile wide.

They answered lots and lots of questions as they did a live.

'Jisung or Jeno?' The comment says.

Lami used her mask to mouth her answer. "Jisung" she mouted inside her mask.

None noticed it that made her smile and giggle.

She whispered it to Koeun making the two laugh and did a high five.

'Clowns' they both thought jokingly.

[ we clowns, no arguments ]

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I already finished my midterm exam" Lami said. Koeun lifted her gaze towards Lami and asked "did you do well?" She nodded and both continued their live.

Its already past 30 minutes yet they still havent finished the live. They enjoyed talking and interacting to their fans, that's why.

They were so immersed to their live that they didn't notice Jisung, wearing an all black attire at the other table staring at them.

He chuckled and watched their live from afar.

The two tried to end their live for 2 minutes, they kept saying bye to the camera and still didn't end it.

They finally ended their live and the two laughed.

"HAHAHABHA I never knew interacting with them would be so funny and happy" Lami said as she scrolled through her phone. Koeun on the other hand, chuckled and smiled at Lami.

The older noticed a man wesring all black staring at them, she knew who he was.

"Lami-yah, I think I should go now. I still have to finish my part time job, byeee see you next time!" Koeun said and raised both of her brows the man from afar.

Lami didn't notice it and also bid her goodbye to the older. She continued scrolling through her phone and didn't notice Jisung is slowly sitting on Koeun's previous seat.

"YAH" Jisung said making Lami startled.

"Oh my glob" she said. She knitted her brows to see who is beside her.

"Yaaaaahhh what took you so long?" She said and slapped Jisung's arm.

He just laughed and opened his phine, he pointed at his IG App making the girl give him a suspicious look.

"I never knew you have an instagram, but nevermind, you still need to treat me my bingsu" she said and shrugged.

"Sheesh" he said and stood up to buy bingsu.

He only ordered one since he doesn't aant to gain fats.

He sat beside Lami and helped her scramble the food.

"Why did you order just one bingsu?" Lami asked, "I don't wanna be fat" he answered.

She gave Jisung an amused expression and exclaimed "so you are calling me fat? The audicity"

Jisung just chuckled and continued eating. She did the same and ate.

"Jeno hyung or me?" Jisung suddenly asked making Lami choke.

He just laughed at her as she is choking. She took a cup of water and drank it.

"I almost died yet you just laughed at me?!" She almost shouted and the other laughed loudly.

She just rolled her eyes and continued eating the bingsu as Jisung kept scrolling through his phone in Twitter.

'#lami' he searched and he found it.

#1 in Indonesia
#2 in Malaysia
#13 in Philippines

[its legit]

WoW, he thought.

"Sungkyung ah, do you know that you are trending in twitter rn?" He said, Lami almost choked.

"Wait what?" She said. Jisung showed her his phone revealing tons and tons of tweets about their live.

"WOW sO AMAZENG" she said mimicking Jaemin's accent.

Jisung laughed and stood up as he saw Lami's empty cup.

"Let's go now, I still have a schedule and you still need to do your acting training later" He said and grabbed Lami's hands.

"Suddenly?" She talked and Jisung just chuckled.

"Yes now let's go"

Jisung held Lami's hands as they walked towards the SM Building.

They let go once they are almost infront of the entrance bid their goodbyes.

"Bye Oppaaaa!" She shouted making Jisung blush under his mask and waved his hands bidding farewell.