- hair tie

Lami is part of the models for their school's pageant, in fact, she is their school's representative to compete the other school's model.

"good walk! now turn" her modelling trainer said as she turned around and continued to walk elegantly on the stage full of confidence.

"good confidence! now pose!" he said as he clapped for her.

she posed like a professional model in the middle, chin up and smiled. she looked infront before twisting her heels and cat walked back to the back.

she then posed before twisting her heels and go backstage.

"viola!! perfection" her trainer said making the teen smile really wide as she walked confidently towards him.

"am I the best now unnie?" Lami said and flipped her hair. her trainer is gay so that explains a lot, but never judge him, he's also scary at most times.

"very perfect my baby, now take your beauty rest and wake up early tomorrow for the rehearsal" he said shooing the girl.

she smiled before taking her bag and changed her heels into slippers.

"I will,now goodbye unnie!" Lami waved like a Queen as her trainer waved back smiling.

Lami chuckled and walked out of the auditorium. Her hair tie fell as she walked in the hallway.

An athlete passed by and saw a black expensive hair tie, he picked it and looked everywhere but found no trace of girl.

"Lami?" he mumbled as he saw a name in one of the ribbons.

Lami's trainer walked out of the auditorium and saw Lami's tie on the handsome athlete's hands. He walked towards the boy and said "oh! could you please return that to my baby tomorrow? she'll need that, wait at the auditorium at 7 AM"

the athlete was dubfounded as the hair tie is still in his hands.

and by the next morning, he did as told and walked inside the auditorium.

there stood a beautiful girl cat walking infront with her chin up and eyes glittering in confidence. his mouth was wide open when the same person who invited him yesterday closed his mouth.

"I know my baby is beautiful now give the hair tie to her later" Lami's trainer said before patting the athlete's arm.

he watched her performance and was in awe about her visuals.

"next contestant now please" the speakers said making the athlete wide eyed and rushed to the backstage where the model is in.

he knocked the door to be greeted by Lami's trainer, he let him in.

"uhm excuse me? why are you holding my hair tie?" Lami said with her soft voice as took hold of himself.

"oh uh hi im Park Jisung, a soccer player from SOPA. I guess this hair tie belongs to the representative from Hanlim?" he said and handed her the hair tie.

she accepted it and smiled, "im Kim Sungkyung, and yes i'm the representative from Hanlim, nice meeting you Jisung-ssi"

the two shaked hands as the trainer is smiling ear to ear.

"my baby has grew" he muttered under his breath and stood up to prepare Lami's gown.

the two teens were talking comfortably, not minding the red strings connected in their pinkies.