- 502

May 02

Lami arrived in her newly bought apartment, which she found unlucky since she got a roommate for this.

"I hate my life" she sulked as soon as she walked in her room, which is really REALLY messy.

she took the dustpan and broom to sweep the floor, its really indeed dirty.

and then after a few hours, she is not done doing everything inside her room, a proud smile flustered in her face as the outcome is perfect just as she expected.

5:02 AM

she heard a loud bang outside her room and peeked, rubbing her eyes and adjusting the light as the lights were on.

"what the" she spoke as she saw a handsome tall man standing in there, looking pretty tired.

"who are you?" they both said at the same time.

"shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? im the one who lived here first" he said, a brow raised.

she sassily crossed her arms and said "guess what, we are roommates" before leaving him and went to the kitchen to cook for her own dinner.

the tall handsome man just tsked and walked towards his room and flopped into his bed.

Room 502

"MISTER ROOM 502!!" Lami shouted, banging her roommate's room's door.

he got pissed and suddenly opened the door making her stumble in his chest.

"excuse you, im not mister room 502, im Park Jisung, one of the most known Doctors in Seoul" he arrogantly said, not looking at the girl whose head is buried in his chest.

she pushed him and glared, "then mister Park Jisung, the one of the most known doctors of Seoul, pay your bills now" she mocked his words making him roll his eyes.

"I know now get out if you don't want to see me removing my clothes infront of you" he said and pushed her out.

her cheeks got red and immediately walked in her room to change her clothes since today would be the payday from her work, which is surprisingly the same hospital that Jisung worked in but as a nurse.

502,000 WON

Jisung walked in one of his patient's room to check up on him. he was about to open the door but it opened by someone, its Lami.

"YOU WORK HERE?!" she shouted making him almost deaf.

"I don't know you work here mister 'one of the most known doctors of Seoul'" she said and laughed, not realizing her wallet slipped out from one of her pockets.

Jisung scrunched his nose before walking to his patient and do some tests for him.

after that, he walked out the door and accidentally stepped on a wallet.

he picked it and opened, revealing a cash worth 502,000 WON. his eyes went wide as he saw the cash and got wider when he saw Lami's cute picture in it.

"idiot" he mumbled and placed it inside his jean pocket.

5:20 PM

Jisung arrived in the apartment and saw Lami looking stressed than ever.

"its already 5:20 PM yet my wallet is still not found" she said and ran her hands on her hair.

Jisung who is behind her fake coughed to earn her attention but she didn't spare a glance.

"EHEM" he said and fake coughe again, she glared at him with her eyes red.

'is the wallet really that important to her?' he though and smiled when he saw her eyes glinted when he showed her the missing wallet

"THANK YOU VERY OUCH!!" she got bumped into his hard chest as he lifted the wallet.

"not until you do me a favor" he smirked, Lami's smile faded.

"and what is it?" she went back to her sassy attitude as one of her brows raised.

"be mine" he cockily said making her choke in her own saliva, can't believe over what he just said.

"EXCUSE YOU" she shouted and attempted to get her wallet but her small height didn't cooperate.

"then this would be mine" he said and was about to walk towards his room but got held by Lami.

"only for 52 minutes" she said making him smile.

"good" he gave her the wallet and she received it.

52 MINUTES

he opened his arms and she rolled her eyes, she hugged him as he snuggled on her hair.

"fudge you" she mumbled but just got received an "I love you too"

the two cuddled for the whole 10 minutes.

they walked towards the sala and watched Oggie and the cockroaches.

"hihihi" Lami giggled as Oggie dumbly chased the three cockroaches inside the small house which is almost as big as the whole planet when you step in.

Jisung smiled at the sight and cuddled with her until its just 20 minutes left.

they finished the series as they skipped for so many times.

Lami didn't realize the familiar beat of her heart as they cuddled.

Jisung looked at her intently as she stared back.

"what?" she softly said

"don't you remember me?" he said with a glint of sadness in his voice.

she shooked her head and pouted.

"don't you remember our old phrase? until 502 years we're still together" he spoke again.

she looked at him full of confusion, he just shrugged his shoulders and cuddled with her as he hugged her tiny body. uwu.

she didn't mind their cuddling position and waited for the command to end.

a few minutes have passed, she pushed him and sat somewhere far.

"time's up" she said. Jisung's eyes glittered with tears when he realized she still haven't realized that her and him were lovers, not until she got hit by a car and forgot everything.

he walked towards his room, sadness invading his heart.

"o-oh okay--"he got cutted when he felt a tight hug behind him.

"I remembered it all along idiot, im just waiting for you to say it to me" she said making Jisung's heart thump hardly.

he faced her and smiled widely.

"until 502 years we're still together right?"