- blueberry hair

Lami walked in the basement hallways as she scrolled on her phone.

"oh an update" she murmured as she saw a notification in twitter.

she opened it revealing nct dream's new teaser, solo teaser for exact. it showed Jisung's teaser in blue hair, she gasped.

"wow, he looks older than me now" she whispered, still can't believe that the old Jisung she met before who is looking younger than her is now looking like a cool teen.

she saved his picture and smiled as she turned it off before going to their dance room to practice their routines.

after half an hour, she panted and caught her breath as she is continuously dancing for the past half an hour. she took her water and stepped outside to change her clothes in the nearby bathroom but then greeted by a blue haired Jisung who is awkwardly smiling at the sweating girl.

"hi?" Lami waved at him as he froze in his position, looking at her.

"what's wrong?" she obliviously asked and Jisung pointed at her outfit making her wide eyed and covered her body as she is wearing her sports bra alone.

"COVER YOUR EYES YOU SWINE" she shouted and ran to the nearest bathroom to change.

Jisung froze there standing in the doorstep as he saw her toned abs.

"h-how can a small person h-have those?" he stuttered while whispering.

Lami came back wearing a black jacket and punched Jisung's arm making him wince.

"ow! what was that for?" he rubbed his targeted arm as she glared at him.

"you didn't even cover your eyes you swine!!" she shouted and punched him again in the chest.

"its because im flustered you uncultured rat" Jisung fired back and covered his mouth as he admitted that he is flustered.

'that's not so me' he thought

Lami looked at him head to toe before looking outside side by side then dragged him inside and closed the door. she even locked it.

Jisung's thoughts went wild again and blushed crimson red.

"what are you blushing at?!" her voice went loud as she looked at him covering his cheeks.

"its just hot!!" he excused even tho the AC is high.

"are you dumb? im even feeling too cold in this jacket" she retorted.

he looked everywhere but the teen as he is still covering his cheeks.

she took a step closer making him jump.

"why are you taking a step forward?" he said in panic.

she raised a brow at him as she pointed at his hair, "its blue, wanna see it close"

she squinted her eyes and looked closer at the taller's hair, their faces almost colliding making Jisung wide eyed. he pushed her.

"why did you push me?! I just wanna see it really close!" she glared at him.

"but why did you lock the door?!" he replied

"our coach said to lock the door after entering idiot, and why did you push me?! you already know I have an eyesight problems" she replied

"oh" that's the only thing he could say as he realized it.

"idiocracy at its finest" she said and cliched her tongue.

he snickered before throwing her the teddy bear Yeri ordered him and left before giving her a sour face and flashed his tongue.

she looked at the door puzzled.

"is this for me or whaat?" she questioned herself.

"but he got more handsome in blue haired tho" she and shrugged her shoulders before packing her things to leave.

Jisung behind the door heard it and blushed really hard before striking his really wide smile as he ran towards their practice room.

"oh? Jisung why are you red?" Chenle looked at him suspiciously and he just replied with a smile before going back to practice. the others knew its because of Lami but just played along.

"whipped" Renjun whispered