- ticket

Koeun and Lami both went to the SM Mall to watch the latest show called Deadpool 3.

"Unnie, do you think Deadpool would find his partner in crime?" Lami questioned the older, who is busy using her phone.

"I am his partner in crime" a voice was heard from behind them which is owned by Jisung Pwark.

The girls' heads twisted to the back and saw Mark and Jisung grinning.

"Are y'all gonna watch Deadpool 3 too?" Mark asked the girls, specifically, Koeun. The female smiled widely and nodded whereas Lami was rolling her eyes thinking ' this is my only time with unnie yet they are here to ruin it'

Jisung saw Lami rolling her eyes so he went behind her and head locked the girl, its his daily basis to tease the poor girl.

"yAAAAHH AJJUSHI DON'T KIDNAP ME PLEASE" Lami screamed on top of her lungs as she felt someone head-locking her, many strangers were watching them, judging them for exact.

Jisung laughed at the scared looking girl making her fume in anger.

"How dare you headlock me MISTER PWARK" she exclaimed, emphasizing MISTER PWARK.

He just shrugged his shoulders, still laughing. Lami got enough of his shits so she punched his arm hardly making the boy wince in pain.

"OWW" Jisung rubbed his arm and glared at the smaller one.

"You deserve that tho" Lami stuck her tongue out and ran to the counter, where Koeun and Mark were waiting.

Jisung followed and put his arms around Lami's shoulders as they arrived. The small one just tsked and rolled her eyes, fully annoyed by the older.

"guys" Mark started the conversation, followed by Koeun saying, "we only got 3 tickets left".

The news made the maknaes' eyes turn white and shouted in sync "WHAT".

"Yea and these tickets are for me and Koeun, I don't know who would own the other one." Mark said, scratching the back of his head.

Lami and Jisung glared at each other and began bickering, again.

"nuh-uh girls first right?" Lami said raising her left brow.

"sorry to spill but you're more of a boy than a girl, look at your posture." Jisung's right brow rose while staring at her posture, shrugging in dissatisfaction

"stupid for you to think all girls should act all girly and cutesey"

"and you're also stupid to think girls first still exist today"

"pabo"

"huh try me"

Jisung snapped his neck and turned to Koeun, speaking, "Noona, did you know that Lami lost your--BZBZNNZNZ".

His words got cutted when Lami covered the taller's mouth. "say one more thing and I'll spill what you've been hiding for long" she whispered to his ear and let go.

Meanwhile......

"Do you think one of them deserve this ticket?" Mark asked Koeun.

"Nah I think they don't need this, they would just ruin the movie" Koeun replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Jisung suddenly faced the older girl saying, "Noona, did you know that Lami lost your--". Jisung's mouth got covered by Lami as she is whispering something to his ear.

Koeun shrugged it off and saw Doyoung walking towards the ice cream parlor.

"DOYOUNG OPPA" she called him making his head turn and saw Mark and Koeun waving at him.

He walked towards them and asked, "what are y'all doing here?"

Koeun and Mark both faced each other, communicating through their minds. They both nodded and faced Doyoung.

"Soo hyungg, do you wanna watch Deadpool 3 with us?" Mark asked the older. Doyoung grinned and nodded, saying "yea sure"

The three went inside the cinema leaving the maknaes still bickering.

"Deal?" Jisung pulled his pinky finger out and Lami intertwined her pinky with his saying "Deal"

Both turned to face Mark and Koeun and found no one. Eyebrows were knitting and so as their teeths.

"D-did they just left us?" Lami said, dumbfounded.

"H-how dare they" Jisung answered, also dumbfounded.

Anger fumed in both of them and started to bicker, again.

"Its because of you!!"

"What did I do? Maybe its because of you"

"Oh no its not my fault, you were the one to spill my mistake but I stopped you idiot"

"Its not my fault you lost Koeun noona's favorite novel!"

"And its not my fault on why I lost it"

"Its because you're dumb, idiot"

"And what about you? You are more dumber than me idiot"

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Their bickering went on and on....