- don't say goodbye

now playing : Rocoberry x Doyoung's Duo, Don't Say Goodbye.

[its a bop, better listen to it and to Rocoberry's songs too]

Jisung is in the middle of a crisis because of an issue.

a dating news about him and Lami has spread and he has to choose one or else he'll lose his career and so do she, even tho she is just working in a cafe.

fans are in range about it and the companies has settled that if they won't break up, then they leave.

"PARK JISUNG IM TALKING TO YOU!!" His manager yelled at him as the idol is holding in his tears.

"y-yes?" Jisung stuttered and gulped as it is a first time to get yelled.

"BREAK UP OR LEAVE!! I'LL GIVE YOU A DAY" his manager added and left.

he banged the door making Jisung jump.

he slumped to the ground and cried, his hyungs ran from their rooms to comfort Jisung.

"its okay to chase her Ji, we are always at your back." Jaemin encouraged him as he rubbed his back.

"b-but Lami is she fine?" Jisung choked in his tears as he tolf those words.

Mark went to his side and hugged him, making the poor guy cry even more.

"she's fine, I know" Mark whispered, letting Jisung cry in his shoulders.

meanwhile........

"u-unnie" Lami weakly walked towards Koeun, her co-worker.

"u-unniee" she said in a hoarse voice, tear stains visible on her eyes.

Koeun walked towards Lami and hugged her tightly making the younger sob.

"J-Jisung- would he be *hik* okay without m-me? im the r-reason why he almost lost hi d-dream" she stuttered and choking herself with her own tears.

Koeun rubbed her back as she whispered "no, he won't be the same without you"

those words made her cry even more.

Lami made her way towards her house with Koeun accompanying her since Jisung can't.

her tears can't stop falling each time she took a step. 

"I-is loving someone a c-crime?" she muttered.

Koeun squeezed Lami's hand as they are already near.

"Sungkyung, be careful huh? i'll call Ningning to come over" she said before leaving.

Lami opened the door and entered to her bedroom.

she let it all out. she shouted and punched her pillow endlessly as she cried.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE US?!" she shouted and cried harder.

she got enough and laid on her bed, she took one of her pillows and hugged it tightly.

"please don't say goodbye, please" she whispered before drifting to sleep.

she didn't realize Jisung peeking at her door, trying to stop himself from sobbing.

it was Jisung whom Koeun called instead of Ningning.

he walked towards her and caressed her hair slowly. one by one, his tears ran down to his cheeks.

"I don't want to say goodbye but instead I-I love y-you" he whispered before pecking her head and left.

in the next morning.......

"NCT's Jisung is not found inside the SM Building and is nowhere to be found...." the reporter said making Lami startle and run to her room to get her bag and jacket, not letting the reporter continue.

she unplugged the tv and locked the door before leaving their village.

she ran everywhere trying to find Jisung as tears kept falling on her cheeks.

she looked at every place her and Jisung used to visit but found no Jisung.

its already 10 PM yet she only ate her brunch as she left during her meal.

she walked towards the nearest bench and sat there while crying.

her eyes became red, her hair looks a mess and she even skipped her job just to find him.

"I told you not to say goodbye, you did but you l-left" she muttered, her tears falling down to her neck, she didn't even care if she looks like a mess. 

steps were heard towards her, she didn't care as she only focused on Jisung and only him.

"yah" a deep voice said, almost cracking.

she looked up and saw a blurry man staring at her, she can't figure out who is staring at her since her tears are blocking it.

"its me, Ji" he said and crouched down.

he wiped her tears and hugged her. not minding the stares and cameras facing them.

"J-Ji? is t-this really you?" she stuttered, her tears kept flowing.

"yes its me" he replied with a hoarse voice.

she hugged him tightly as ever when a familiar scent reached to her nostrils.

"please don't say goodbye" she whispered.

"I will never because I quitted in my job" he whispered back.

"i don't say goodbyes, i only say i love you's and exclusively for you" he added making the other smile while crying.