- dumb dumber & dumbest

Another chapter with LamSung ft. Chenle

"ARCAAAAADEEE" Lami and Chenle shouted as Jisung is behind them facepalming.

'someone save me from the embarrassment please' Jisung prayed as the two kept jumping all around like kids.

"JISUNGIEEE" Lami's voice echoed the whole arcade making the others look at her, sshe's unbothered by their stares but Jisung is as she dragged him somewhere.

"LAMI!! JISUNG!! HERE!!" Chenle shouted, the stares pierced unto their sould but the two didn't mind as they are minding their own businesses chaotically.

Lami dragged Jisung towards Chenle who is currently jumping up and down infront of the three motor rides.

they inserted their coins and started playing it.

"broooooooommmmmm" Lami did her sound effects loudly as she is riding her motor.

she got in the first place with Jisung in the second and Chenle at the very back.

"broooooouuunggghhhh" Chenle followed and is now in the middle of Lami and Jisung as they are all in one line, fighting for the 1st place.

Lami purposely bumped unto Chenle so that she would win but then she is the one who flew away and her motor crashed.

GAME OVER , said the screen she is riding on.

Chenle laughed really hard along with Jisung before they said "DUMB" in unison.

they continued the race in the 2nd round as they both got tied in the 1st one.

Jisung led the game with Chenle just an inch away from him.

"WOHOOOOO" Lami cheered behind them earning some glares from the customers.

Jisung smiled widely as he is now near to winning, he pressed the fuel button but ended up failing.

Lami and Chenle laughed in unison as Chenle won the race.

"DUMBER!!" they both yelled at him and high fived then laughed.

the reason why he lose? he accidentally pressed the backwards button instead of the fuel.

Chenle then made his way towards his motor and inserted a coin to play again, Jisung and Lami are behind him observing his game.

Lami felt like peeing so she tapped Jisung's shoulder, he looked beside him and saw Lami looking at him pouting.

"what do want?" he whispered.

"accompany me to the CR please just wait outside" she pleaded with her doe eyes, Jisung was about to say no but then gave up.

"alright" he replied and rolled his eyes before getting dragged by Lami.

he waited outside as he scrolled in his phone. he found Lami's post just awhile ago, its a picture of her with Chenle and Jisung on her side doing random dramatic poses. he pressed the like button before looking behind him, Lami smiling.

they walked back to Chenle as he is still playing on the motor.

"wait" Lami said as she noticed something in Chenle's game, Jisung also stared at it.

"I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMBEST" she laughed hard and yelled DUMBEST

"what did I do wrong?" Chenle innocently asked, his eyes still glued on the screen.

Jisung realized it soon and laughed along with Lami, clutching their stomachs, they pointed on the screen before Jisung said "you raced on the wrong direction that's why you're on the last place"

Chenle looked closely and noticed it, his face flushed red and dragged the two outside after the race.

"YAH SHUT UP! DON'T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS, I'LL TREAT YOU TO STARBUCKS" Chenle loudly said making Jisung and Lami stare at each other, communicating in their brains.

"now stop talking through your brains and i'll treat you" Chenle dragged them towards the Starbucks.

and that's how 'DUMB DUMBER AND DUMBEST' was created. just kidding.