- leaving

"S-so you are leaving?" Jisung said eyeing Lami as both were teary-eyed.

"I think so, I mean- I lost my childhood and I got enough of waiting just to be rejected on the lineup......sorry oppa" Lami replied as her head was hanging low trying to cover her fave from tearing up.

"And now you just called me oppa, is this really the end? I thought we would still bicker all day everyday but I guess its our time to be sad, together." He hugged Lami one last time and tears rolled down to his face making the girl broke down.

"I-if that's w-what you want t-then go, I I won't stop you but c-could you please keep in touch with m-me?" He said, still crying while hugging Lami.

"Ofcourse oppa, you have been my tower eversince I came in-- and i- i--" Lami couldn't finish her words as she is still sobbing on Jisung's chest.

Both were completely drenched with tears yet none of them cared, as long as they are together either as friends or acquaintance.

After a few minutes, they broke their hug eyeing each other. "So what are we gonna do now?" Lami said, her eyes looking so puffy. "I have an idea" Jisung's eyes smiled ever tho its still puffy.

the next thing they knew, they're already inside the small ice cream parlor. both ordered choco ice cream before removing their masks to eat.

"What would you do now? You left the agency and I got no one to bicker to" Jisung licked his ice cream as he asked.

"I think I would continue my course in Performance Arts and continue acting under BigHit, they casted me for their new drama anyways. its also a huge opportunity" She also licked her ice cream as her eyes travelled on the scenery outside the window.

"How I wish I should've play like how kids play before, I should've chased my dream when I knew this would've end me." She muttered low as a tear fell. Jisung heard it and stood up to sit beside the girl.

He finished eating his ice cream and threw it. He went back beside Lami and held her shoulders making her face him.

"If you would've chased your dream then you would've knew me, you would've bicker with me and you would've be here with me right now. Remember that Sungkyung Kim."

 Its Jisung's first time to say Lami's real name and it made her sad knowing the reason why he said that, is negative.

"bruh, who said I'll forget you?" Lami said as she finished her ice cream and threw the garbage.

"Let's go?" She headed infront of the convenience store as Jisung followed her.

"So where are we going next?" She asked the taller one. "To the cinema" he said and dragged the smaller one.

"What are we gonna watch?"

Jisung smirked and said "IT"

"What do you mean 'it'? There's no drama named 'it' and it is a noun, not a drama sheesh" her brows furrowed as Jisung just facepalmed himself, perks of having a nerdy smart friend.

 He just grabbed Lami's hand and headed to the counter to buy tickets and went inside.

"So its a horror movie huh?" Lami said while smirking. "Let's see who would get scared first" she continued, still smirking at the older.

"Try me pabo"

The movie went on and the two screamed here and there, not minding the stares they got. In the end, none of them noticed who got scared first.

They just let go of the bet and decided to go to the Namsan Tower, where there are telescopes and love locks located.