- in my dream

Lami woke up in a wonderful green land, with no trees nor animals, just plain grass with the sunshine bringing light and the sky so blue.

"Pssst"

She turned around to find who the person is calling her, yet found none but air.

A cold air breeze hits her face as she looked infront.

"psssst hey"

Another call again, she completely turned around yet found no one. Chills travelled down to her spine.

"H-hello?" She called.

She felt a tap and swiftly turned around to be greeted by a floating boy.

"OH MY GOODNESS" she screamed but got covered by him.

"Shushes! You're in your dream right now" he said.

Lami's eyes went wide as she realized that its Jisung.

"how dare you hide from me?! I've been looking for you" she whisper shouted, Jisung chuckled and motioned her to follow him.

He walked inside a grass, which is odd but understandable since its a dream.

"See these?" He pointed at one album full of photos with captions, Lami walked slowly towards it and looked at the cover.

"All are dreams?" She read, he nodded and motioned her to continue.

"You Belong With Me? Wait- why is this familiar?"

Jisung smiled and took the album them took a step back. They're back at the grass field again.

"I will give you a minute to help yourself on what is happening and then, POOF! You will wake up" he said and then vanished.

She quickly took the album and saw multiple pictures.

She saw a familiar scene where her and Jisung were holding a chocolate ice cream, another one was when they were married in an old century.

She gasped when she saw herself on the bed, hospital bed.

"I-is this? Is this true?" She looked up but found no one.

She only got a few seconds left so she quickly scanned the pages, one by one.

"Concert? Boxing? Love story? Why are these familiar?" She gasped as realization hit her.

All of those are--

"WAIT NOOO" she shouted before seeing herself vanish in her dream.

She suddenly woke up making the other startle and rush towards her.

"Are you okay Lam? Is there anything hurt?" Koeun said, touching everywhere.

Lami toon a glance at the door, she saw him again passing by.

"Jisung-ahhh!!" She shouted but he didn't heard it and continued to walk away.

It felt like deja vu, the same thing happend to her after she woke up from coma yet the difference is, she already knew everything.

"Here water" Haechan handed her a glass of water as she drank it in one go.

"Jisung" she murmured before leaning back to her bed, staring at each of them doing their own businesses.