- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo

Jisung is that one slave from the household of the Parks.

His life is just like Cinderella's but the fairy god mother hasn't in scene yet and also the coronation night.

"Hey freak! Clean this mess now!" His step brother, Shojin said and threw Jisung a white dirty cloth.

Jisung nodded hesitantly and took the dirty cloth to clean the dirty floor.

He rubbed the floor and started thinking about the coronation night that his step dad mentioned.

He still haven't got any clothes to attend the ball and silently cried while rubbing the floor.

At that night, he walked to the basement and took some clothes to sew his own tuxedo.

By the next day, we walked down to be greeted by their mad step father.

"Where are you going?!" He shouted making Jisung flinch.

His 3 other step bros walked towards him and eyed his tuxedo which is surprisingly looking really good than theirs.

"Isn't this my towel?!" Shojin shouted and teared it apart from Jisung as he kept shouting not to.

"Please no!!" Jisung shouted in disgrace as he kept clutching his self made suit.

"And this is my neck tie!!" Jinsung shouted and took Jisung's neck tie.

"Brother no!! Please!!" Jisung attempted to take it back but then Jinsung threw it far.

His oldest step brother, Sungjin tore apart Jisung's tuxedo making Jisung stumble on the floor with tears stained in his cheeks.

"Please! Why are you doing this to me?" Jisung said and the others looked at him without pity.

"Because you don't deserve to be here" Sungjin said before leaving with his father and brothers.

"Adios!" His step dad said before walking to their carriage.

Jisung was left on the floor crying as he is trying to reach his teared clothes.

"I just want to experience happiness" he muttered before he stood up and clean the mess.

In that night, he was about to get a bucket of milk from the cows but found a small girl in there, sitting alone and weeping.

He tapped her shoulders as she looked infront with tears on her eyes.

"Mister? Please help me" she said with her hopeful eyes.

Jisung took milk from the cow quickly and took a cup, he put milk inside it and gave it to the poor girl.

"Drink this small girl and te me your problems, I'll gladly help you" Jisung said and patted the girl's hair.

She drank the whole bottle of milk and then a spark was seen making Jisung flinch and crawl away.

She turned into a beautiful lady in Jisung's age.

"Hi Ji!!" She said and waved at Jisung.

"I'm so thirsty, good thing you gave me cow's milk! Thank you!" She added.

Jisung is still left in daze at the beautiful lady infront him in a shining white gown complementing her ethereal face.

"I know I'm beautiful but quit staring you still have a ball to attend, now chop chop and stand up!" She said and dragged Jisung into a wide empty lot.

"Wha-" Jisung got cutted when the fairy put her index finger on his lips and giggled.

"Now spread your arms so that I could check what tuxedo suits you" she said and Jisung followed.