- cooking class

Lami just got enrolled in a cooking summer class along with Jisung who is still an amateur about it.

"but mom-" Lami complained but got shushed by her mom as she opened the door for her to go out.

"now learn how to cook there, good luck" her mom said before handing her allowance then left.

Lami sighed deeply before towards the cooking class, one boy is beside her as she sat on an empty seat.

and being that friendly kid that Lami is, she looked at the boy beside her.

"hi! im Lami, and you are?" she said and extended her hand, he shaked it and replied "Jisung"

the two stood up as the teacher came in with a lot of aprons in his hands.

"good morning class, please walk infront and get your own aprons as we will start in a few minutes" their teacher said they did as he said.

after the class, Lami groaned really loud making Jisung flinch.

"are you okay?" he hesitantly asked, she turned her head to him and shaked her head no.

"don't worry, I also suck at cooking" he replied and walked with her.

they share the same neighborhood so there's no problem about it.

the two sat side by side inside the bus and talked about the recent activity their teacher assigned them to do.

"is the teacher really making us do these things suddenly?" Lami complained.

Jisung nodded, "im still an amateur at cooking so there's no way to pass in our evaluation tomorrow" he said.

Lami got an idea popped in her brain and looked at Jisung excitedly.

"what?" he spoke, eyeing her.

"I have an idea" she replied and smiled widely.

"what idea is that?"

"let's help each other cook in one of our houses" she suggested, Jisung smiled and fully agreed on her suggestion.

"let's ask permissions first"n he said and she agreed.

they got out of the bus and ran towards Jisung's house. he opened it to be greeted by his mother who is reading amagazine.

"mom! can I go to her house? we will study cooking there" he said and came in, Lami behind him.

his mother looked up and greeted the pretty kid.

"oh hi dear, it would be great Sungie" she said and Lami smiled widely.

"may I know where is your house?" she asked Lami and the teen nodded.

"its on block 03 street bible, our house has a grey gate so that you could recognize it easily ma'am" the teen replied and bowed.

Jisung's mom smiled at the teen's adorable character.

"you may go now Sungie, i'll fetch you later at 8" his mom bid them goodbye as Jisung smiled and dragged Lami out.

"bye mom!" he bid goodbye and waved his hand, Lami did the same.

they ran towards Lami's house and she opened the door.

there stood Lami's mom smiling at her, "how's your lessons sweetie?" she asked.

"its good mom, oh and by the way, I invited Jisung over to learn cooking" she introduced Jisung to her mom and she just smiled at him lovingly.

"great! you could now start cooking in the kitchen after you change your clothes" her mom said, Lami nodded and guided Jisung to her room.

they got in and she let him sit in her bed as she change her clothes in her walk in closet.

"wow, she won an award?" he said, fascinated by the sight of multiple awards sitting on the table. most of them are from the beauty pageants and almost half of it are from acting and dancing awards.

"im good to go now, shall we start our lessons?" Lami popped out from her walk in closet and Jisung nodded.

he followed her to their kitchen and started getting out the utensils they need to use.

"what food should we cook?" Jisung asked and Lami took out multiple ingredients from their fridge.

"pancake" she said and took out a whisk and bowl.

they started whisking the eggs, flours and the other ingredients. they enjoyed it and found no hassle making the batter, not until they started to fry.

"hey Jisung could you please hand me that thing?" Lami said and pointed the cover of the Tupperware, he took it and gave it to her.

she used it as a shield to prevent the oil to fly towards her.

it suddenly burst making the two scream.

the two used whatever they could hold as a cover to not get hit by the oil splashing.

"you fry it" Lami looked at Jisung as he gave her a frown.

"no way! I would die!" he said making her growl.

"remind me not to get near the kitchen soon" she said and used the spatula to turn the pancake upside down.

she did it yet the oil splashed towards them making the two jump backwards, shivering in fear.

they look like complete idiots in the kitchen.

Jisung wearing a strainer in his head, spatula in his hand and using a Tupperware's top as a shield, Lami on the other hand, used sunglasses and mask to cover her face to get splashed from the oil, she also wore the strainers on her head, spatula on her hand and a Tupperware's top as a shield.

her mother passed by and took a picture of it, she laughed.

she walked towards them and lowered down the stove's heat.

"i'll help you" her mom said making the two sigh in relief.

after a few hours, the two learned how to use the stove properly and how to fry.

Jisung's mother arrived and fetched Jisung home.

the next day, the two got high grades for cooking. they wouldn't made it without Lami's mom.