- comfort

Lami sighed as she sat down on a bench, looking depressed.

Jisung saw the depressed teen and approached her. "what's wrong?" he asked.

she shooked her head and glued her eyes on the ground. she got teary eyed as she heard the news.

"is it about your grandpa again?" he asked and the teen didn't replied but instead, she cried.

ofcourse being a good friend that Jisung is, he hugged the girl, letting her eyes bawl out at his favourite polo.

"cry it out" he comforted and traced small circles at her back and the other hand caressing her soft wavy hair.

"my uncle--" she started and bawled her eyes out, he hugged her tightly, making her feel safe and secure.

"he got into the hospital last-- *sniff* last 1 AM" she cried harder.

her and her uncle ain't close but she got worried for her youngest cousin, who didn't know what his father have gone to. he only knew that his father is staying in the hospital due to lung cancer.

"he got a lung cancer, he struggled to walk, he's memories are slowly fading" she sniffed as Jisung almost cried.

Lami went through a lot. Her grandfather died a few days before her birthday, she didn't get to see her grandpa's burial due to the pandemic, heck she didn't even know her grandpa was sent to the hospital. And now her uncle got charged inside the hospital due to Lung Cancer, or so what the doctors said. her cousin not knowing that his father's memory is slowly fading. her mother crying every night because her brother, who is her uncle, is still struggling.

Her family went through a lot, her bubble personality? gone. all she did is cry and cry, always at Jisung's arms.

"I never hesitated to be with you and choose you to be my longtime best friend." she said and hugged the older tightly, as if he would be gone for a few years.

'yeah bestfriend' he thought.

"t-that's what friends are for right? please be strong Lami-yah, im always here for you no matter what" Jisung said and stayed in their hugging position. either of them wants to let go.

............

so uhm hi guys, I reflected this oneshot to my current situation since I got nowhere to shout out my emotions. Lami got someone to hug to in times of hardships, cope and sadness. I hope I would get someone like Jisung (in this one shot).

thank you for the support!!! love lots and I will continue making this wholeheartedly.

all are dreams ; [ unedited ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें