- cabled car

"Hey Ji" Lami called as she is slouching on the chair.

"What" Jisung replied, playing with his phone, not daring to look at her.

She scooted close to him and said,
"Let's go to the carnival"

He looked at her as is she is crazy

"No way" he said, and continued playing in his phone.

"Is it because you're scared?" Lami wiggled her brows as she is scooting closer to him.

"Oh no I ain't scared" he replied, not knowing Lami scooting closer to him.

"Then lets go!" She shouted making him jump as she dragged him out,

"no wait-"

Lami dragged Jisung out of the dorms without any second thoughts.

They just finished their radio schedule and headed home but then Lami dragged him towards the carnival since she is bored.

The carnival is just 5 blocks away so they just ran towards it.

"You'll pay for this" Jisung glared at the teen as she just flashed him a huge smile.

She dragged him towards the cabled car since it is currently empty, I mean, who would like to skip school just to go to the carnival? Good thing they are both Radio Casters and not students.

"Two tickets please!" Lami opened her wallet and recieved two tickets, she dragged him towards the entrance as he groaned.

"You will surely love it!! The loser buys the dog food for Bichi" Lami exclaimed and Jisung just replied with nothing.

"Alright then let's go" Jisung boringly said as Lami plastered a wide grin before riding her car.

The beep is heard and Lami became hyper.

She took the gun beside her and chased Jisung's car as she tried to shoot the circle behind his car.

Jisung drived is many directions making Lami dizzy as she chased him.

Lami stopped and panted as she kept leaning forward to reach Jisung's car.

Jisung took his chance and droved behind Lami and shooted her circle making her car stop.

"HA!! I WIN!!" Jisung shouted as he stood up from his car.

Lami pouted on her seat as she admitted her defeat.

She stood up and made her way to the exit with Jisung trailing behind.

He clung on her shoulders and slapped it when he saw her pouting.

"Quit pouting, you look like a duck" he said making Lami glare at him and chased him with a random stick she took from the ground.