- thousand years

THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS!!!
omg this is a first, can I cry? TT

"its been a 999 years since we met, remember your old name? Kimberly?" Jisung said as he stared at a grave.

"I'm your Peter but you're not my Wendy cause you're my Kimberly" he added and chuckled.

"Cheesy right?" He said and caressed the grave.

"Mister?" A person said and tapped his shoulder.

He looked up and saw his lover's face, Kimberly.

His jaw dropped, not expecting this to happen.

"Y-you can see me?" He stuttered, she looked at him confused but nodded.

"Is there anything wrong mister?" She asked.

"Oh nothing" he replied and smiled warmly.

"But mister? Do you know my granny's grandma?" She asked again and Jisung nodded.

"Ah yes, I'm Park Jisung by the way" he introduced himself and bowed, she did the same and also introduced herself, "ah im Kim Sungkyung but you can call me Lami".

His mouth was wide open, a flashback started.

"What name would you like to call our baby's next generation?" Kimberly asked.

Peter looked up and touched his chin, a name came into his mind.

"How about Sungkyung? It means bible, she could be the holy one in our generation" he said making his wife giggle.

"Good choice but I also prefer the name Lami" Kimberly said making Peter look at her questionably.

"Why?" He asked and she flashed a smile.

"L for loyalty, I want her to marry your reincarnated figure and continue our lovestory" she said. He motioned her to continue.

"A for ambitious, I want her to dream everything she wants to do and would reach it no matter what" she smiled at Peter.

"M for modest, I want her to be modest as possible. She would be that royal princess that every boys admire that could make your reincarnated figure be jealous over the boys that swoon over her" she added making Peter's face sour.

"No way, she should be rich. M is for Money" he said making the other laugh.

"Alright, and I is for I, me. I want her to be who I am, my character, my face, my figure, I want her to be just like me." She said.

Peter smiled at his wife and hugged her. "I also hope this would come true" he whispered.

"Excuse me mister? You're zoning out for a few minutes now" Lami waved her hands infront of his eyes as she leaned in closer.

He got back to his senses and looked at her, realizing their faces were just inches apart and she is now sitting infront of him.