- chaotic bday

Requested by: NurAmirahNabilahIbra

Today is Lee Donghyuck's sister's birthday, Sungkyung.

Yes, she is his sister but not a real sibling, she is just adopted but his love for his sister is real and to make it every special, him and his bestfriends decided to hold a surprise party for her.

"But hyuungg why me?" Jisung whined and stomped his feet as Haechan / Donghyuck is telling him to fetch his sister.

"You have to Jisung, its all part of our plan right?" The older said making the younger pout.

The two are currently outside Haechan's house as he kept pushing Jisung inside.

"Aaahhh no no nooo" Jisung stopped Haechan but failed when he already opened the door revealing Lami, aka Sungkyung, brushing her hair.

She looked at them confused, "uhm what is he doing here?" She pointed her mouth at Jisung who is smiling awkwardly at Lami.

Haechan just smiled at Jisung and pushed him towards his sister before running to his car and left.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?" Lami sassily said at Jisung as he scratched his neck.

"Forget about the debt I have to pay- I I mean shall we go now?"

Lami got wide eyed as she remembered the debt he still has to pay to her. She squinted her eyes at the boy infront her.

"THE. DEBT."

She opened her palm as he gulped looking at it.

"O-oh about that- shall we go out now? I promise to pay everything you want" he smiled forcefully as her eyes glinted and grabbed his arms, pushing him as she walked out.

"Where are we going?" Jisung asked.

Lami didn't answered and continued pushing Jisung somewhere where she wants to go.

After a few minutes, they arrived infront of a small pet store.

"Don't tell you'll-"

"I will buy a puppy" she cutted him and smiled cheekily.

He looked at her suprised.

"But thats so expensive" he argued.

"You'll buy everything right? Then buy me this and the debt will be paid" she said and wiggled her brows.

He snickered before going in with Lami trailing behind.

"Which one?" He said and tried his best not to smile.

He found her cute as she kept smiling and gave flying kisses to the cute Chihuahuas.

Lami looked at him excitedly and pointed at one specific white Chihuahua.

Jisung nodded before going to one staff and adopt the dog.

After they settled the payment, Lami walked out the Pet Store with her new dog.

"What shall we name this baby?" Lami looked at him with her eyes shining.

He stared at her and then at the dog, smiling.

"What about.........Dumo?"

Lami's smile widened and nodded aggressively.

"YES!! This baby will be my Dumo!!"

She crouched down and hugged the small Chihuahua, Jisung found the sight cute and secretly took a picture of her with the dog.

She stood up and hugged Jisung.

"THANK YOUUU" she spoke, her face on his chest as she hugged him tightly.

He did blush but tried to act calm.

"You're welcome?" He murmured.

The dog barked as its tail wiggled while looking at the two hugging.

Lami looked at the dog and carried him.

"He also needs hugs!! We should hug him"

The three engulfed into a warm hug as the dog kept barking cutely.

After their small trip, Jisung suggested that they should go back now.

"Lami-ya, we need to go back now. Its already 6 PM, Hyuckie hyung will kill me and the surpr- err- supreme pizza will get cold"

Jisung almost slipped his mouth, good thing Lami didn't notice it and just nodded innocently as she carried the Chihuahua.

They walked closely side by side with the dog on Lami's arms.

"Look Dumo is sleeping" Lami whispered and pointed at the sleeping dog using her lips.

Jisung looked at the cute dog sleeping and giggled.

"Take a picture of us ppali!"

Jisung swiftly took his phone and took a picture at the two, Lami smiled widely with the dog in her arms. Jisung also took a selca with them, they actually look like a couple who adopted a child who is a dog.

Not soon after, they arrived at the front door.

'Are you there now?' -HyuckHyung

Jisung recieved a text, 'frontdoor already' he replied.

He glanced at the Lami who is carrying the dog as she moved her body slowly and hummed a song, like she is babysitting a real baby.

"Can I carry him?" Jisung suggested as Lami smiled and handed him the precious dog.

It would be better if Jisung carried the dog so that she wouldn't be troubled to lift the cake after the surprise.

Lami opened the door which revealed his brother, Haechan, carrying a cake with the others at the back singing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you~~" they sang.

Lami teared up and took a glance at Jisung.

"You're also part of this?" He nodded.

She smiled widely and blowed the candles.

"Thank you very much for the surprise, I really really really appreciate it!" She spoke and wiped her tears.

Ningning walked forward and hugged Lami.

"Good thing Haechan oppa saw you and adopted you, without you, there's no us. You are the bridge of our friendship, thank you for existing." Ningning whispered making the other sob.

Ning opened her eyes and saw a sleeping dog.

"IS THAT A DOG?!" She shouted right beside Lami's ears making her startle and push Ningning.

"YOU STARTLED ME!!" Lami shouted back and laughed.

"And yes, its my new Chihuahua, Dumo" she added.

Ningning smiled widely, "but who bought it?" She asked.

Lami pointed at Jisung as he awkwardly smiled.

"You got a lucky boy eih?" Ningning teased as the younger wide eyed and chased after her.

"hEY THE CAKE!" Jaemin shouted.

"Forget about them, let's just eat this" Jeno said and attempted to slice a peice of it but got slapped by Renjun.

"Its her birthday not yours!" The older said.

"I don't care" Jeno replied and the two bickered, Jaemin beside them not caring.

"OW!! THE CHIHUAHUA BIT ME!" Chenle shouted as the small chihuahua bit his index finger with his small teeth.

Hyuck? He's at the kitchen, preparing the foods with Koeun and Hina.

Jisung? Just looking at them, unproblematic.

And so on, Lami's birthday became chaotic but fun.