- you belong with me

now playing : YBWM by Taylor Swift

you're on the phone with your girlfriend- she's upset
she's going off about something that you said
cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

Lami is on her bed listening to her favorite song 'you belong with me' by Taylor Swift.

her alarm suddenly rang and she stood up to stop it and begin her school day.

she walked outside and saw Jisung, she was about to greet him when he received a phone call.

"hi babe, yeah? huh? hotdog HAHAHAH wait what no! okay bye" he said, in his phone.

Lami chuckled as she made her way towards Jisung who is currently pouting.

'I like his humour tho' she thought.

"Yah Pwark!" she called.

Jisung leaned at his back and found Lami  waving at him. He waved back and decided to walk with Lami towards their school as it is just near.

They were about to take a step inside the school gates when his girlfriend suddenly clung unto Jisung, dragging him somewhere far where Lami wouldn't see him.

she sighed and decided to walk towards their room by herself.

classes are already done, she made her way to her door when she saw Jisung walking sadly towards his house. his eyes teary eyed and his back slouching.

she just hooked her head and went inside her house and to her room to study.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do

she listened to her fave song as she bopped her head back and forth.

she used her comb as her microphone as she jumped here and there, lip syncing through her music on speakers. 

she didn't notice her curtains aren't covering her windows. 

Jisung sat in his bed and was about to play games when he heard his favourite song on speakers.

He turned his head to Lami's house and found her crazily singing in her room, with a comb in her hand. she danced here and there infront of her mirror and to his impression, she's really good at it.

"I wanna be me me me!!" she sang and did the dance break.

she finished the song and smiled. her eyes darted to her room down to her window.

her eyes went wide and closed the curtains with her cheeks being too red.

Jisung chuckled at his friend's antics.

Him and her are both childhood friends so there's no doubt she would know almost everything about him.

Lami on the other hand, felt relieved. She didn't embarrass herself on purpose but atleast she made him smile. She knew he is feeling sad.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirt
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers

She stood infront of her house and locked it. She wore her typical outfit, Tshirt tucked in her black jeans and a red and black striped polo.

she walked towards their school with a smile flustered in her face. she found Jisung in the front gates and greeted him