- boxing

Lami is a good boxer along with her teammate Jisung. Both of them are the aces of the team, no wonder they would always win.

This time, the two got into a small catfight.

"Yah Jisung!!" Lami shouted at the older who is busy fixing his gloves.

He turned around and saw Lami smirking at him. He would bet a thousand won to say if she wants to have a sparring with him.

"What?" He replied and racked his neck, side by side.

Lami removed her gloves and tied her hair into a high ponytail and said "you know what? You lack at boxing"

Jisung glared at the girl, feeling offended.

"And you? You're just a girl who aced the team but guess what, I'm also an ace. You cant even defeat me." He said and brushed his hair back.

Lami admitted he looked handsome but by now, he looked like a cow.

"Sparring?" Lami confidently said and smirked. Jisung on the other hand, grinned as his back is facing the girl.

He took 2 pairs of gloves and threw a pair at Lami. She catched it and wore it.

She went inside the boxing ring and cracked her feet, neck and waist. She saw Jeno approaching the two and shouted, "Jeno-yah! We need a referee right now, can you be one?"

Jeno nodded and went inside the ring, he patted Lami's cheeks softly and smiled, showing his eye smile, she did the same and cracked her neck again.

Jeno turned around to face her opponent and saw Jisung. He got shocked and faced Lami, giving her a questioning look. She just smirked and motioned him to go to Jisung.

The referee went to Jisung and also patted his cheeks and went in the middle to start the game.

He whistled and the two fighters started to walk towards their opponent.

Lami smirked and was about to punch Jisung when he dodged. "Weak" he said.

Lami snickered and dodged when Jisung tried to punch her. She threw a punch at Jisung's stomach and he got hit.

Lami smiled at Jisung and the boy got pissed, he punched her shoulder and it successfully hit the girl. She took a step back as she held her shoulders, she looked at Jisung and glared.

She punched Jisung's face then at his shoulder and crouched when Jisung tried to punch her face, she didn't get hit by his punch. She punched his stomach with full force making him stumble and sit on the ground.

He gave her an amused look and the girl smirked. She motioned him to come closer and Jisung was about to follow her when Jeno whistled.

"Time's up!!" He said and the two separated, both going at their own bases.

Lami smiled at Jisung who got a bruise on his face. Her opponent just laughed and brushed his hair to the back and smirked.

They were about to continue the fight when their coach arrived.

"Stop with the sparring kids, both you still need to rest because you both have a fight with the other team later." Their coach, Lucas, said.

The two removed their gloves and walked outside of the ring to sit on the sofa.

"Nice punch kid" Jisung said as he threw a bottled water at Lami.

"Good to see a bruise on your face Ji" she replied and laughed when Jisung was about to throw a punch at the girl when Lucas scolded him.

"Heeey we ballin'" Lami sang and stood up.

"Hot hot hot" Jisung also sang and laughed, he followed Lami.

He threw his arms at the sweating girl and both walked towards the lockers.

Lami opened hers and toom out a white shirt and a face towel. Jisung also did the same and both went to their separate empty rooms to change.

They both got out and Jisung invited the girl, "Let's go to the nearest café" . Lami nodded and smiled as she walked beside Jisung.

"Good fight there Ji" she said and punched the older's shoulder.

He winced and pain and chased the girl who is already running towards the exit.

"That scumbag" he said and ran.