- treat

After years of training, Lami finally made her debut as an actress and a solo artist.

After her debut, Jisung thought of treating her inside a famous mall for a shopping.

Lami's phone rang while she's on her bed, laying flat, doing nothing after her hectic schedules. She answered the phone and found out that the caller is Jisung Pwark.

"What?" She answered straightforwardly making the other chuckle

"Meet me inside the starbucks café near Gangnam Street at an hour." The other said and chuckled before ending the call.

"Well that was short, I wonder what do he need from me?" She mumbled under her breath as she took out her outfit which is ripped black jeans, white tshirt and red-black cardigan.

She went inside the bathroom to shower. A few minutes later, she is now drying her hair and combed it. She applied baby powder, cologne and a lip tint on her lips and cheeks. She took her hat, phone, wallet and mask before leaving her apartment.

Gonna leave to meet Jisung, please cover up for me Manager Oppa. ^^
-lamikim

She texted her manager and hailed a cab going to the starbucks café.

She arrived into her destination and walked inside, her eyes travelled on the empty tables and saw Jisung waving at her, looking so simple. He wore a white sweater and ripped jeans paired with white high-cut converse.

She waved back and sat infront of the male.

"So what do you want from me?" Lami asked eyeing the older.

"Just wanna congratulate you for debuting tho, wanna have a treat?" He replied, eyes smiling.

"Aww Jisung pwarkeu is treating me? How wonderful and rare! Thank Goodness you are now doing this after a decade" she replied playfully with her hand on her temple, trying to look stressed and amused.

"Shut up and order now mouse" he replied, rolling his eyes.

Both stood up to get their orders and drank it while walking inside the Gangnam Mall. [just made this up lmao]

"Soo you are treating me Ji?" The petite girl asked whule drinking her coffee. The boy's head tilted down to the younger, note their height difference.

"Yeah and what about it?" He replied, a brow raised. Lami clowned the other as she repeated his answer.

"yEah aNd wHat abOut eiT?"

"Stop talking, we and start shopping. You're so lucky that im kind enough to treat you at this hour" Jisung said and pointed at the metal baskets hanging infront of them.

Lami took one basket and gave it to Jisung, making him look like an assistant. The boy reacted sourly as the girl just gave a gun shot motion to him and winked.

They stepped inside the women's apparel and Jisung regretted his decision on treating her.

She ran here and there making the other follow her everywhere.

"Look! A black sweater!" Lami pointed at the hanging black sweater on the male's apparel.

"Yah! Its for the guys not for girls" Jisung scolded the other making her pout and scrunch her nose.