- reason behind her departure

I know the reason is just a rumour but im still devastated

again about Lami and Koeun's departure but its based on the new info I got from one SRG spazzer from twt.

"Jisung-ah we still have a meeting to attend" Jeno patted the younger's arm as he looked up and nodded.

The Dreamies were called to have a meeting and discuss about something.

They arrived infront of the meeting room, which is surprisingly a bit open.

Jaemin was about to open it and walk in but heard a yell inside, which is from the current CEO, Chris.

The Dreamies halted when they heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry Sir, we will do out best" a girl said.

The door was a bit open but they could only see two tall girls, one girl with a short hair and the other one with a shoulder-lenghted hair.

"You can't debut with them" their CEO sternly said.

The Dreamies froze in their places as they looked at each other.

"A new group debuting?" Chenle whispered and they all nodded.

"What? Im sorry seosangnim but I've trained for almost 10 years just to be rejected in the line up? I think this is pure evil. And the reason? We didn't suit in the concept that they would do? Its such a childish reason!" Another voice argued.

The CEO slapped his hands on the table making everyone freeze.

"Isn't that Koeun noona's voice?" Haechan said wide eyed.

The others looked at each other with their brows knitted.

"But she is already an idol material, I didn't expect her not to debut" Jaemin said and they all nodded.

Jisung on the other hand, felt really worried. He is thinking that Lami is the other girl beside Koeun and he is afraid she would leave the agency.

"If you don't like it then leave!!" The CEO shouted, Koeun grabbed her hair frustratingly before shouting "I QUIT" and ran out the door, bumping the Dreamies.

Koeun looked up and saw the boys looking at her worried.

"I'm sorry, goodbye" she said before pushing Haechan and ran out with tears flowing on her cheeks.