- kairosclerosis

(n.)
the moment you realize that you're currently happy.

"Hey walking stick!!" Lami called Jisung as he passed by to her classroom.

He walked back and leaned, to see Lami grinning at him. He found her grinning, which means she did something wrong at him purposely or either she's just grinning for fun.

He stucked his tongue out and walked towards his classroom, which is just beside hers.

Lami pouted and continued working on her activity and wait until lunch to meet him again.

her and Jisung are childhood friends and eversince, only Lami is the only one who would always take part in talking and bugging the other, whereas Jisung is the quiet one, he never talks unless he needs to and is also that one friend who is almost angry 24/7. none knew how their friendship lasted long when their traits aren't near to being close.

its now lunch time and Lami quickly fixed her things before running at Jisung's classroom's front door.

there she found him fixing his things by himself.

she walked towards him as soon as their classroom is now fully empty except Jisung.

"Jisungieeee" she ran towards him and hugged him which found Jisung annoying.

"get off me" he coldly said but she didn't bulge and continued hugging Jisung.

"you're always angry, why don't you smile for me? like this" she spoke and flashed the widest smile she could muster.

Jisung jokingly puked and took his bag and left, with Lami side hugging him. he didn't pay attention on what she would say as he is not in the mood to talk.

"you're not listening" she said and stood infront of him, he's not rolling his eyes discarding the thought of smiling.

"because I don't want to" he replied and scoffed before walking past her but she stopped him.

"ahh waaaeeee" she whined, earning lots of looks from the students around them.

he facepalmed and dragged her in a huge space where none of the students would listen to their conversation.

they arrived and Lami pouted at him, he acted puking again earning a smack from the smaller.

"you're too rude! why won't you acknowledge my presence for once?" she argued.

"its because you're too small and I can't even hear a thing from you!" Jisung argued back making Lami gasp in shock.

"you did not!!" she shouted and slapped his shoulder.

he acted hurt and looked everywhere, "why does my shoulder got slapped? its like just tapping, it feels like a kid is slapping me aigoo" he said and dramatically clutched his shoulder.

Lami laughed at his dramatic ass and slapped his shoulder again.

"there it is again!! a kid is slapping me, I wonder where is that kid? she needs a lesson" he said again and leaned down to see who is slapping him.

Lami laughed again and tickled Jisung making him crouch and laugh.

he didn't know that he is currently happy as his usual cold face is always plastered in him since the morning. the girl is the reason why he is currently happy and he is savoring the feeling of feeling happy at once.

Lami smiled widely at sight of him laughing, it is a rare sight to see since he is a cold type of person. and the happiness he felt is from her, Lami, and she is more that glad.

"wow, I never knew I would feel this happy after a few weeks" Jisung said, his eyes wide and mouth agape.

Lami laughed at him and hugged him, "kairosclerosis" she said making Jisung puzzled.

"don't say such random brainy smarty and nerdy word, I can't understand it" he said frustratingly and smiled.

Lami shooked her head and stood up, getting her bag and dusted her clothes.

"let's eat lunch now, shall we?........walking stick" she teased and ran when Jisung stood up, picked his bag and ran after her laughing.

all at once, it felt really jolly. its been awhile for them to feel this happy.