- math test

"I hate math" Jisung mumbled, clutching his bag.

"I know, you hate all subjects" Lami who is on his side hissed.

"sorry miss TOP LISTER im not like you" he rolled his eyes making the girl glare at him.

"then don't you dare call my name later in the test" she said before leaving him alone in the hallways.

his eyes went wide and ran after her.

"YAHH NOOO" he shouted, trying to catch Lami but she ran faster and arrived in their room first.

"shut your excuses, I know you didn't study" Lami said and sat down on her chair and plugged in her earphones before studying for their Math Quiz.

Jisung groaned frustratingly and tried to calm himself . he took a deep breath before sitting beside Lami.

"I am a kind friend remember? now help me with the quiz later" He said but got no response from the smaller.

he held a deep breath and released it, trying to calm himself.

"you know? Lami is soooo beautiful, kind, smart, down to earth and is really talented" he said and kneeled on the groud as he complimented her, more like begging her.

a smile crept on her face and sassily looked at him, "what else?" she said.

Jisung smiled widely, "you are so so so so smart and pretty and an angel fallen from above!! you are Zeus's daughter" he said exaggerating every words he would say.

"good, now lend me your eraser later once the test starts" she said making Jisung smile proudly and jumped towards his chair, full of glee.

after a few minutes, their Math teacher arrived with her hands full of papers.

she put it on the table and said "study for 5 minutes" before leaving again.

Jisung smirked and slid his big eraser under the table and passed it to Lami whose head is on the table, resting.

they are seatmates so there's no problem with cheating, not unless the teacher's pet would say it out loud.

"now shut up" Lami whispered and Jisung also rested his head on the table, the two faced each other but its just Jisung who is staring at Lami cause she is napping.

their teacher arrived and started the test, Lami cutted the eraser into half in the middle to write the answers, its just easy since its just 10 questions.

"i'll give you the whole hour to answer those and then pass it forward" their teacher said and they all nodded before answering the test.

Jisung pretended to answer the test meanwhile Lami is busy answering the equations.

well, being that brainy kid that she is, she finished it within just 15 minutes no sweat.

she grinned and wrote the answers in the eraser, Jisung grinned as he saw her writing her answers on the eraser.

Lami finished and silently gave it to Jisung under the table and slid it from her chair to his where is hand is resting, he opened his palm and received the eraser.

he continued answering the test with no sweat like how Lami did and smiled widely when he is now done.

their teacher? busy using her phone.

after half an hour, the bell rang.

"pass me the tests now kids" their teacher said and they passed it.

Jisung and Lami grinned at each other yet someone interrupted the two's silent celebration.

"ma'am Lami and Jisung were flirting while on a test, I saw them holding hands while taking a test and would always smile when their eyes meet!!" the teacher's pet said, raising her hand.

their classmates snickered at how blind their teacher's pet is.

their teacher glared at the two students making them gulp.

"Mister Park and Kim, to the faculty now" their teacher said making the two sigh and followed her.

"this is rather good than to be caught cheating" Lami whispered and Jisung silently giggled.