- your mom

"Hey Ji! Whatchudoin?" Lami imitated a cartoon character's voice making Jisung pissed.

"Your mom whatchudoin" he sassily replied, still pissed.

This made Lami clutch her heart dramatically as it offended her.

"YOUR MOM!!" She shouted, her eyes as wide as an owl.

Jisung stood up to face the offended girl. She expected him to say sorry but then dropped the fuel to the fire.

"YOUR MOM HAS A VEERY LONG CHIN!!" He shouted, pissed.

She rolled her eyes and shouted back.

"YOUR MOM'S EYES ARE SOOO SMALL THAT SHE CANT SEE EVEN AN ANT!"

"YOUR MOM'S EYES ARE TOO WIDE THAT IT HAS ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS SATURN!!" He shouted back, trying to stop his fist.

"WHAT?! YOUR MOM IS EVEN TOO TALL THAT SHE COULDN'T FIT INSIDE THE DOOR!!" She walked closer, trying to look tough.

"YOUR MOM IS EVEN TOO SMALL THAT SHE CAN'T REACH THE CABINETS" He shouted back.

"YOUR MOM!!"

"YOUR MOMMER!!"

"YOUR MOMMEST!!"

The shouts made their moms wake up.

Jaemin groaned and took his slipper to spank his daughter. Jeno also woke up and took his slipper to spank Jisung.

They both walked down in anger as they heard their conversation despite being half asleep.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR MOM'S EYES IS AS BIG AS SATURN?!" Jaemin shouted and lifted his slipper.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR MOM'S EYES ARE SMALL AND CANT SEE AN ANT?!" Jeno shouted too and lifted his slipper.

"W-what? No way I said those" Lami reasoned out and flashed her angelic smile.

"I said your mom is pretty" Jisung reasoned.

"I HEARD WHAT I HEARD NOW STAND STILL" Jaemin shouted and the two stood still, side by side.

"dimwit" Lami cussed at Jisung.

He looked at her with pure range and was about to cuss back when Jeno shouted.

"I SAID STAND STILL"

"yes yes, I already stood still here" Jisung sassily replied.

Lami stifled her laugh as he almost got spanked.

note: this is pure joke and none of this are intentional, just jokes. okay? okayed.